In Reading Over My DA Letter Of 9 Years Ago, This morning...

by Littleleslie 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Littleleslie
    Littleleslie

Hi everyone:

This morning after coffee, in reading over my DA Letter from Jehovah's Witnesses which I posted publicly on the net, (June 2nd, 2005 exactly nine [9] years this day), I noticed something interesting, something that I said about the "wine of her fornication" [Rev. 14:8; 17:2; 18:3] that could be given even greater attention to today, more so than when I wrote about it back then. I wrote in my DA Letter:

"...I have been a baptized Jehovah's Witness for 26 years, and since studying with Jehovah's Witnesses, starting in 1976, I have come to love Jehovah God and Jesus Christ, God's son with all my heart. I have learned these things from studying the Bible, through the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, and have always been appreciative of the efforts the brothers and sisters have taken to spread the good news of God's kingdom. I have been a recipient of this good news, and my life has been greatly enriched by my knowledge of the Bible. So much so that I have seen fit to teach my children the things I have learned and have helped them to come to a knowledge of Jehovah, and have taught them that Jehovah's Witnesses, and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, are the true religion here on earth. I have done this in spite of having an unbelieving mate - which posed difficulties too numerous to mention. Serving Jehovah in this capacity just mentioned has been my #1 goal in life...that is...up until recently.

That is because recently, some facts have been revealed to me. It started out with the fact that the Watchtower has committed apostasy against Jehovah's Law by their secret UN-NGO (wild beast) affiliation. This started with your application to join the United Nations in 1991, through the disgraceful revelation of this "sin" by the Guardian Newspaper in October, 2001, which fully disclosed your UN-NGO status. Then... how did you handle the fact that this has been disclosed? Did you repent? Did you come clean and figure out how to beg Jehovah's forgiveness? NO! You lied! You "lied" about the reason for joining, (The Library Card Lie). This lie proves to be the "wine of her fornication" that deceives the masses of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide. "Lies to cover sin means that you are NOT repentant. So, this "Library Card Lie" equals the "wine" or intoxicant to cover her (your) sin of spiritual "fornication". Sadly, so many of my brothers and sisters have believed this lie, and thus, are drunk with this "wine". Read Revelation 17:2!!! This is spiritual fornication in God's eyes...and YOU KNOW THIS! Just refer to your June 1, 1991 Watchtower magazine, page 17, paragraphs 10 and 11. Also, "community guilt" was passed on to the entire organization, including the 6 million Jehovah's Witnesses within this organization because of this sin. Refer to your February 15, 1979 Watchtower, page 11 paragraph 5. See also Leviticus 4:3. You could care less whether or not these precious people will recieve everlasting life. See, even in your publication, (the very one I studied in when learning the "truth"), "The Truth that leads to Eternal Life" on page 64, paragraph 21, the last sentence says "You cannot hold to spiritism or any other religious falsehood and get eternal life in God's new system of things... because it is only the truth that leads to eternal life." You are feeding the very ones who depend on you falsehood - a lie. This will not lead to eternal life. You are bloodguilty for any of the ones who follow you and believe your lies!!!

YOU...The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, have proven yourself to be Babylon the Great. How so? Well, again I take this right out of "The Truth that leads to Eternal Life" book. It says on page 133 paragraph 5..."But why should this religious empire be pictured by a prostitute woman guilty of fornication? Because it mixes religion and politics. As regards Christendom, the Bible shows that those who claim to serve God but are unfaithful and enter into relations with the political powers are viewed by God as spiritual prostitutes or adulteresses." The fact that you joined yourself...for whatever reason...to the United Nations, shows YOU to be Bablyon The Great!!! Revelation 18:4 tells us "Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues." This is what I and any who come to realize these things will have to do, get OUT of Babylon The Great...get out of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.!!!

I have also come to know that YOU, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, are THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS spoken of in the Bible at 2 Thes. 2:3,4. You say the Clergy of Christendom is THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS, and that all took place in the 4th century. But, the real important question is what do the scriptures say about this??? Please go ahead and read, now, that scripture in 2 Thes. 2:3,4. You will see that it says "respecting the presence [parousia] of our Lord, Jesus Christ...now is that during the 4th century? NO, it is that he is revealing it just before the lord's "parousia", or second "coming!" Also, who is "The God"? In the NWT reference Bible, the footnote says "The True God". That can only be Jehovah God. And, the temple of The God would be the Christian Congregation, not Christendom. Therefore, with these things pointed out, YOU, THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS, has "set yourself up" as a "god" in among the Christian Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses. You have successfully misled the Christian Congregations into creature worship of yourself as this "god" in Jehovah's "temple". The true temple today must represent Jehovah's Witnesses, as an organization. And, THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS inescapably represents the ruling structure and policy forming body within the Jehovah's Witnesses Organization known as the GOVERNING BODY! This is being revealed NOW...in close association with Jesus' second "parousia"...indeed, just before this second "coming". This event is closely associated with the "time of the end", not in the 4th century as you claim. Please read 2 Thes. 2:3-12.

... Please remove my name from your records, for I no longer want to be recognized as having anything to do with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. I sincerely hope that many of my brothers and sisters will do the same thing, for it means that instead of giving their worship to the Watchtower, they will be giving all of their worship to Jehovah God, for he is a God exacting exclusive devotion.

Littleleslie
    cc: My Local Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

End of DA Letter.

Now for the Big Question:

Could a big change be in the making about the United Nations Organization being the "Disgusting Thing" spoken of in Matthew 24th chapter, for all Jehovah's Witnesses? And if so, what could this mean for all Jehovah's Witnesses who actually believed the "Library Card" Lie told them by the Watchtower Society? See link HERE for some fascinating conclusions drawn on this information about the Watchtower "Library Card" Lie. -- See Matthew 24:14-28; Revelation 14:8; Revelation 17:2; Revelation 18:3

Also, please see links below on this topic, as covered from this very own discussion board, which could lead to some startling conclusions:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/9882/1/Change-in-WTS-doctrine-under-way

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/9883/1/Change-in-WTS-doctrine-under-way

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Well now.................that saved them a few sheets of toilet paper.

Well maybe that's the WRONG analogy because nobody at WT HQ gave a sh!t that you sent in such a nicely composed letter.

They forwarded it to the local Cong saying kick Leslie's ass outta here, and nobody read it at that level either.

DA LETTER = Clinging to WT Rules of Play

I hope you've found peace with your decision and have moved on with "the rest of your life".

Doc

• twice shy
    twice shy

When you step away from their material, it is clear to see that the WTBT$'s bloodguilt has amassed clear up into the heavens.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Donald Burney SPAM

• whathappened
    whathappened

Leslie, I wouldn't give a seconds thought to what they are going to change next. They are a cult, you know that!

• ChuckFire
    ChuckFire

Hi Littleleslie,

I think you have made a good point here.

In reading over the two links that you mentioned above:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/9882/1/Change-in-WTS-doctrine-under-way

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/9883/1/Change-in-WTS-doctrine-under-way

I think "bibleexaminer" is making an important point to consider back in 2001. He is providing the actual proof needed to show the WTS was going to make a major change on Matthew 24:15. But the news release of the Guardian newspaper changed all this. (The perfect time to make this change would have been Sunday, Oct. 7, 2001 when a special meeting was planned for all Jehovah's Witnesses. But all that week leading up to that special meeting the people here on JW.net was talking about the revelation of the Watchtower being secret NGOs for the United Nations.) And what was especially interesting to me, this is all tied in with the "library-card lie" that the WTS told Jehovah's Witnesses about this situation.

It is clear from reading what "bibleexaminer" wrote and what he heard the circut overseer say, back in the year 2001, the WTS was going to tell the brothers the United Nations was not the "disgusting thing" of Matthew 24:15. They were going to say that Matthew 24:15 did not apply to our modern day time. They were going to say it only had a first century application. And what is the proof that this is the case?

This very damning statement found in the June 1st, 2003 Watchtower page 20 paragraph 11 which says:

"Gog of Magog is identified as Satan the Devil in his debased position since 1914. As a spirit creature, he
    cannot carry out his attack directly, but he will use human agencies to do his deeds. Who will these human
    agencies be? The Bible does not give us details, yet it does give us certain indications that can help us
    to identify who they will be. As world events unfold in fulfillment of Bible prophecies, we will gradually get an
    ever clearer picture. Jehovah's people avoid speculation but remain spiritually alert, fully aware of political
    and religious developments that fit into the framework of the fulfillment of Bible prophecy." -- See June 1st,
    2003 Watchtower, page 20, paragraph 11.

To me, this paragraph says it all!

ChuckFire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit