Will this earth be destroy by fire???

by evangelist 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• evangelist
    evangelist

I found scriptures saying that this world will be destroyed by fire.

The question is will this earth be destroyed, or only the system of this world be destroyed???

What is meant by this word fundation in greek??
    Heb:1:10: And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
    Heb:1:11: They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

They said that God will not destroy what is good , and the earth was not bad only the people .

i believe that the glory of God will burn this earth because this natural earth can with stand the Holy fire of God , and that why Jesus is preparing a new place for us so we can live forever in the Glory of God.
    Re:21:1: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Many JHW even said ,that when the flood came .the earth was not destroy, and the earth was only under the water so God will never destroy the earth because it is good .

here is some more scriptures:

Mal:4:1: For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    Mal:4:2: But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    Mal:4:3: And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

2Pe:3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
    2Pe:3:11: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
    2Pe:3:12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
    2Pe:3:13: Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

What is meant by element in this verse???

the next important question is after the world is gone , will the christian live in heaven with our father Jesus????????
    I hope I can get some good opinions and facts, about this matter,and belief.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Looks like you already have all your opinions and all the facts. I wouldn't want to upset your little apple cart. All the apples would go to hell and be burnt as well.

SS

• SYN
    SYN

Of course the Earth will be destroyed by fire. DUH. But all the astronauts on the ISS will survive and be able to land here again and start over. Yet another Biblical flaw, the sheer ignorance of orbital vehicles and their tenacious ability to totally dodge Armageddon. Yay.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• evangelist
    evangelist

What is meant the foundation of the world , will be destroy?????

• simwitness
    simwitness

"The foundation of the world"

Not the world (earth) itself, but mankinds perception of what the "world is".

("My, My we live in a wicked wicked world").

Therefore, what will be destroyed will be how we percieve the world.

("My, My, Isnt the world and all creation wonderful")

When one accepts Christ as lord and savior, and endeavors to follow his teachings (love, compassion, etc...) all of the "evil" goes by the wayside.

When we stop looking at what the world offers to us, and start looking at what we can offer "the world", things change.

This is not a "world-wide" event, this happens to each and every single person, on an individual level.

Think about that for just a second.

When you accepted that message, didn't your view of the "world" change?

The preaching/work/message was never about the afterlife, it is allways about making a difference in THIS LIFE.

"Do unto others...."

Not soley about being nice, but also expecting justice to the "wicked". If you do evil, expect evil to be done unto you.

Simple. Quite simple.

• evangelist
    evangelist

The JHW visit my house again and explained that this planet ,or earth will not be destroyed bacause the bible says this:Ec:1:4: One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
    AND
    Psalms:104:5: Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

What do you think this mean???
    Does the bible contradicts itself ???

God Bless

• apocrypha
    apocrypha

"Gene dead from birth
    God's holy fu**
    Canonized but of no use to me
    Human shit, waste begone from my earth!

Burning cities all is well
    I remain in my conviction
    As waste in sewer flows thru the promised land"

credit due to: Morbid Angel

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I found scriptures saying that this world will be destroyed by fire.
    The question is will this earth be destroyed, or only the system of this world be destroyed???

In approximately 7 billion years, the sun will expand in size to become a red giant, engulfing the orbits of Mercury, Venus and possibly Earth. Even if Earth escapes being swallowed, it will become too hot to support life.

--
    But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
    Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
    Prayers they hide the saddest view
    (Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
    -- David Bowie, Loving The Alien

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

Evangelist,

No where in scripture does the bible forbid alcoholic bevereges, drunkeness yes booze no. Infact God commands us to buy booze Duet. 14:26 You need to learn about Christian liberty.

Evangelist, what the bible does forbid is disco and dancing as a means of corprate worship. not to say that disco and dancing in themselves is wrong but not as worship this is strainge fire. God commands us to sing psalms hymms and spiritual songs Col 3:16.

I would like to introduce you to the Regulative prinapal of Worship.

http://www.reformed.com/pub/psalms.htm

and no musical instament in the corprate worship of God.

http://www.reformed.com/pub/music.htm

• evangelist
    evangelist

clash_city_rockers

Master Member

United States of America
    Since: Dec 14, 2001 Re: Will this earth be destroy by fire??? May 25, 2002 06:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evangelist,
    No where in scripture does the bible forbid alcoholic bevereges, drunkeness yes booze no. Infact God commands us to buy booze Duet. 14:26 You need to learn about Christian liberty.

Evangelist, what the bible does forbid is disco and dancing as a means of corprate worship. not to say that disco and dancing in themselves is wrong but not as worship this is strainge fire. God commands us to sing psalms hymms and spiritual songs Col 3:16.

I would like to introduce you to the Regulative prinapal of Worship.

Quote by c.moore

Thank you for reading and going to my website //www.geocities.com/swpubs/revivaldisco.html

Second, I think you are trying to make an excuse to buy alcohol, and support people to help get filled with evil drunkard spirits when you say , Infact God commands us to buy booze Duet. 14:26.
    You must learn rightly to divide the Word of God, because the devil can take the bible and turn the scripture around to decieve you in doing something that is not God`s will.
    If this was really a command from God I think every church would have a bar, or liquor store at the front door of the church so we can be obedeint children of God and support the liquor business.
    Drinking alchohol is a form of temptation, and the bible says something about staying away from any form of evilness, abstain from evil. I think this verse is in 1 thess 5:22.

Do you know what people was being spoken to in deut and what law were they under????

I know the christian liberty is in the spirit of the Lord, and that we are not bond by the law which you have pointed out , but we are free, because we live by the spirit.
    Ga:5:18: But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
    Ga:5:25: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

But we have still people living out of the will of God when they get in the flesh like doing these things , including drunkeness, which is started by somebody buying alchohol.

Ga:5:19: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
    Ga:5:20: Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
    Ga:5:21: Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

This is why I have a disco without alchohol,drugs, and no smoking, because it can do harm to our temples, which do not belong to us any ways.

clash_city_rockers, I think you are forgetting that we are living in the year 2002, and God has anointed other tools as well to win the lost .

If you read my website, you will see scripture I wrote protaining to dancing, and music.
    I mention that David danced, and he dance out of his clothes, but for joy.
    We dance in the revival disco as for a testimony, and Joy that we are saved, and that, we have eternal life with Jesus, and that we have peace and overflow of happyness.
    When people come to the disco, and really it not in a disco teck like you think, but the disco is in our old church building that holds only about 300 people.
    We have people getting saved ,and born again on the dance floor, and people set free from demonic religions, and healed by dancing in our revival disco.
    That is why we called it revival, because people do come alive again and they find their first love in Jesus. We are the only disco in Germany right now that is serving no alchohol, and the power of God is moving with sign and wounders.
    Drug user come and get free from drug addiction , from hearing preaching in the revival disco, and the testimony of others.
    The disco is also on television, and I hope very soon you can watch on your internet.
    If you what to see a little of the disco now , you can by this link I will give you .
    This was an guest speaker that came to us and preached , and he has the gift to cast out demons.
    I`ll let you judge for yourself, and you see if this is from God or not, praise God.

You might have to click in where it says Jay in Kassel Germany .
    I think I will ask others about this vision I had from God to start this revival disco, on a new post, maybe you can give some more opinion on the disco.

Here is the link www.deliveranceradio.com

God Bless you
    peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit