Has Harry Peloyan passed away?

by VM44 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• VM44
    VM44

Harry Peloyan was the editor of the Awake! magazine for decades.

It has been claimed that he passed away in the year 2005.

But....I cannot find any record for him in the Social Security Death index.

His wife, Rose, is listed, but Harry Peloyan is not.

Could Harry Peloyan still be alive?

If he did die, why isn't his name listed in the Social Security Death index?

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe they hid him in the basement?

• blondie
    blondie

I would check with Barbara Anderson...whose sources say he is not deceased...she knew him personally in and out of Bethel and worked with him as well.

• NewYork44M
  • blondie
    blondie

There is no official confirmation on that thread, just questions. Even AlanF merely says he would not be surprised because of Harry's medical problems but he does not confirm it. The fact that Harry is not on the SSDI indicates to me that he is not dead, just his wife. It is not the first time a wife's death is confused with the husband. Barbara Anderson worked with him at Bethel and could confirm this if it is true. There is usually an announcement at Bethel.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

I do not believe so. I am friends with someone he is related too. They have not said anything about it.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

He was still alive when his life story in the WT came out in the May 1, 2006 edition. He mentioned the recent loss of his wife. If he himself had died before his story was published, there would have been a note at the end of the article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit