I need help to improve TTATT in a can

by ILoveTTATT 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi,

A while ago I made "TTATT in a can", essentially a timeline from 1880 to 2014 of around 30 different WT doctrines and how they changed throughout the years.

Now, I want to improve it!

First of all, I need to know what web hosting or what website-maker would help me have a table like "TTATT in a can" but for each entry, have a link to snippets of that decade/year showing WT publications that, indeed, prove that the doctrine was taught.

For example, under "Armageddon will come in the year"... 1914... under the column of 1890, look for quotes from 1881 to 1890 in all WT publications that have something to that effect... "We expect the end of the world to come in 1914"... and make a hyperlink with a page that has all those quotes.

Who would like to help me with the proyect?

ILTTATT

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

How is the spanish version of JWfacts.com coming along????

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

It's coming... I haven't done much lately... but I will!!

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

I'm interested in it, but will take some time to do along with the translation project going on. It gives me an opportunity to look at the old stuff more deeply. Btw, anyone in the translation group who sees this, check your mail, I'm proposing a new method to get the work done in a simpler way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit