Link to recorded Judicial committee with author

by confusedandalone 6 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Can someone send me the link to that recording. I rememer viewing it on here a number of months ago.

The wife wrote a book about some sexual stuff etc... please if you remember where it is please send me a link

• Listener
    Listener

I don't think this is easy to find and whether it is available at all. They have had to delete the recordings from some online sites due to being pursued by someone. Sorry I am being vague.

The author is Kim and her husband is Mike. They post here and I think one posts as Newly Enlightened. They have a YouTube account and have made many Youtubes.

That recording was only the beginings of the amount of insight into the organization that they have personally provided.

An amazing couple.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

It is very important I Fi X it if it still exists. Can you give me a link to the YouTube channel

• scary21
    scary21

Kim and Mike on you tube.

• scary21
    scary21

found it on mike and kim channel you tube...... also called... A visit from the Elders on JW struggle

• Listener
    Listener

This is just one link to their youtube chanel (not the elders meeting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTq-M4NwVJM

• scary21
    scary21

There is no recording of their disfellowshiping but the video that talks about it is called....How to disfellowship two people with zero proof.

I thick the recorded meeting you are talking about is.......A visit from the elders....just do a search on you tube.....mike and kim A visit from the elders....it is a hour long recording about the book Kim wrote...the elders were off the wall...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit