Flooding Disaster in Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia

by Jeannette 4 Replies latest social current

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Orthodox churches are right on it to help, I wonder if GB will. They need clothes, food, and money. There is a fund started through the Embassy, I can't tell you what it is, but they accept PayPal. Former enemies are helping out big time, showing the human spirit. If you want to help, I guess you'll have to find the legitable link.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovahs Witnesses only help their own in times of disasters such as this .When I say their" own" it is for baptised witnesses or relatives who are associated with jw`s or those who are connected with the witnesses in some way , eg: bible studys ,return visits etc.

Think about it ! Why would they help those that are part of satans system of things , those that are doomed to die at Armageddon ! ? Everybody who is not a JW is a part of satans system of things , what if this disaster is the start of the great tribulation , should JW`s be helping those that Jehovah is bringing judgement against ?

I stand to be corrected here , but if you look closely at any aid the society has given as relief for disaster victims it is always for JW`s and their fellow supporters.

Their aid is never given to the general public / non jehovahs witnesses , that suffers in a disaster it is always channelled to JW`s and their supporters .

smiddy

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

They know Armageddon is a figment of their imagination, as in "the end". As far as their God destroying everybody-well, yeah, they would believe that since they worship a blood-thirsty God. Millions and millions were killed in the old testament "by the edge of the sword". Means a lot of blood spilled. I've heard too that if they help one of their own, and insurance is involved, they expect you to turn it over to them.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

dont these 3 nations have some of the lowest JW populations in Europe and possibly percentage wise world wide? 46% of Bosnias population is Muslim and 36% Croatian Orthadox, would the WTS be particularly bothered even about their own brethren? doubt it.

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Thank you for your help and your prayers. Many people here say this is far worse than the war which hit our countries 24 years before. Many people had to leave their homes.

But there is one good thing - Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia are now united more than ever in history. Neighbours welcome each other, Croatian army helps in Bosnia and Serbia... Catholics help Orthodox and Muslims, and it is nice to see that we are one now.

Thank you.

TITO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit