Need help from a UK JWNer near Stockport who could do me a huge favor.

by Comatose 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Comatose
    Comatose

This is a non-standard request... :) I am really interested in this Mask/Snorkel combo being sold in the Stockport Decathlon store next week. http://www.tribord.com/en/brand/innovation/easybreath-snorkeling-mask

http://youtu.be/VG-o0zW1o24

I want to see if anyone lives near there or will be around there in the next couple weeks. It won't be available in the US for a year, and I want to buy one really bad.

I could either use paypal to pay for the Easybreath and compensate you with paypal, or I can give you enough to buy one for yourself too. Whatever you preferred. Is anyone in a position to help me purchase it and ship it to me?

Huge thanks!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hey Coma,

I live in Liverpool, that's around 40 miles, a hour or so from Stockport. I don't really want a mask though, but you could pay my fuel costs if there are no JWNers from Manchester. Do you really want this mask right now and cannot wait for it to come to the US? Do you want it bad?

Kate xx

• bigmac
    bigmac

i didnt realise we are allowed to promote sex aids on here.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

COMA - give it 2 weeks tops, and people in the UK will have them on eBay - guaranteed!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Ok I have just called the Stockport and Warrington stores. They should be in next week. There have been lots of enquiries about them. I bet they will have sold out when I get there. You have actually sold me Coma.

We are going to Tenerife this summer and would be nice to see the fish and teach my 21yr old daughter all about God's aquatic creations LOL! I am not sure if she's turned atheist or not. She certainly doesn't believe god is benevolent, but the beauty and complexity of aquatic life may fill her with some spiritual awe.

Kate xx

• Comatose
    Comatose

If its on ebay I'll buy it. Kate I do want it bad! lol I can wait a couple weeks and see if UKers put it on ebay. I would compensate your fuel and some money for lunch or dinner while you are in Stockport. Whatever you think.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Decathlon do home delivery in the uk so whoever wants to do this then they can get it delivered to their door for about £4 and dont need to travel anywhere.

Shipping to the US will need to be priced 1st as it's a big box but fairly light at 550g, but allow a good 800 - 900g by the time it's in the box and then protected further for air freight.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Okay PM me your email and we excahnge all other details off site. Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit