An asteroid is coming in 2036

by Still Totally ADD 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

A friend of mine who is a astronomer told me a asteroid will hit the earth near CA in 2036. It will make a close pass by earth in 2029 and if it goes through a certain point he called a donut hole it will come back and get us in 2036. I asked him if it is big enough to cause problems? He laugh and said it is extinction asteroid. He went on to say the Russians are already working on a plan to destroy it before in makes it here or try and change the course of it. I said to him you are kidding are you not. The answer was no he was very serious about what he said. I then asked him if it would be better to be near the event or on the other side of the earth and look forward to a slow death. He said it would not matter were you were. The heat from it would make it a quick death. I have known this man for awhile now and I know he is no quack. He was very concerned about this. He said many of the end timers in our area are already making a big deal out of it. Maybe the idea of 1914 plus 120 = 2034 is not so far off. Have any of you heard of this? If this is true I will see you all on the dark side of the moon. LOL Still Totally ADD

• confusedandalone
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The April 13, 2029, flyby of asteroid Apophis will be one for the record books.
    On that date, Apophis will become the closest flyby of an asteroid of its size
    when it comes no closer than 19, 400 miles (31,300 kilometers) above Earth's
    surface.

. The occurrence of what he's stating is very minute to say the least.

Someone is having you on.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

"With the new data provided by the Magdalena Ridge [New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology] and the Pan-STARRS [Univ. of Hawaii] optical observatories, along with very recent data provided by the Goldstone Solar System Radar, we have effectively ruled out the possibility of an Earth impact by Apophis in 2036," said Don Yeomans, manager of NASA's Near-Earth Object Program Office at JPL. "The impact odds as they stand now are less than one in a million, which makes us comfortable saying we can effectively rule out an Earth impact in 2036. Our interest in asteroid Apophis will essentially be for its scientific interest for the foreseeable future." - http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130110.html#.U3pOFNJdXYk

• Viviane
    Viviane

As an amateur astronomer familiar with predictions, I am going to go ahead and call this one bunk.

• Zoos
    Zoos

2036 huh?

Well, my advice to young people would be that you need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Because all the evidence an astronomer friend of ADD indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in 2036. ... Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers . If you are in high school and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish.

• barry
    barry

The best way to sav our planet from this asteroid is to park a spacecraft right next to it and then use gravity to change its orbit. It is only necessary to change its orbit a miniscule amount to avoid colision with the earth.

Blowing it up may put the asteroid into the earths path and not have the desired effect

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit