Dallywally72

by Infowarrior 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Infowarrior
    Infowarrior

Hello,

Just to let everyone know, a good channel on Youtube that I have watched for many years has suddenly been terminated by Youtube. Im not sure what video was the issue, his last video was on the Occult Theocracy book, and others. I dont really know how his channel got in trouble, as I dont remember him having any videos that could be considered copyright infringments as they are all personal commentary.. Interesting. Also my other favs Mike and Kim have had two copyright claims against them in the last few weeks as well... hmm..

YouTube account dallywally72 has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
    It's A God Thing Productions

• clarity
    clarity

DallyWally hi,

Wow ...stopping free speach huh...they are

so puffed-up but they're running scared!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Just watched one, she was placed on hold and never got her answer!

This one was the next video it very good! Lol! I can read that book several times and there are always another error!

Revelation question for Jehovahs Witnesses

21crosscheck21

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Does anyone have an email for DallyWally? Or know how they can be contacted? I have a plan...

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Wow that's funny... My last topic posted on this website included 3 of his videos, what a coincidence??? There are JW spies on this website, trolling to find the THE TURE TRUTH ABOUT THE TRUTH and erase it. They don't mind the same old I left because it wasn't the truth. When you truly have info about the false religion of JWs they try to erase it all!!! The WBATS are evil crooks that the true GOD will take care of!!!

• tornapart
    tornapart

His new channel..... (on youtube)

Dallas Canada posted

I was once a dallywally72, but was disfellowshipped from YouTube.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

The law reads: you can qoute large portions of copyrighted material for

EDUCATIONAL purposes. Teachers do it all the time. If somebody is serious

they can get a non-profit educational status fairly easily and copy WT magazines and

simply be sure to cite the source. This is solvable, they are depending on your legal

ignorance. Set it up as a reference. Any legal aide people here ? Any attorneys ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit