LEOLAIA -does anybody know if she is okay?

by hamsterbait 5 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Not a squeak from our dear Leo - she has put up so many excellent threads but she never posts now. Some of these should be archived for reference.

Hope she's okay.....

HB

• zarco
    zarco

I have not spoken with her, but did hear from an acquantance of hers that she is taking a sabbatical from JWN. I really miss her posts.

Z

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

I miss her posts as well. Not a bunch of hate and name calling just good research and effective valid arguments.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I miss her erudite posts too, and I feel a huge debt to her for directing my self-education.

From my first readings of her posts I realised I was a know-nothing JW and needed to redress the wasted years within the Bubble of Ignorance that is the WT/JW religion.

I can understand that it is time consuming, and wearing, for her to post here continually, often the same questions as were raised ten years ago are asked again by those too lazy to use the Search facility.

Leo, I salute you ! drop back in anytime.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I've seen posts directed towards her challenging her research. Why should she bother to reply to those after all the careful work she has done? She deserves her break and all the power to her.

• Comatose
    Comatose

I just wish I knew her in RL. I want to say thank you for all her hard work. I wish that I could buy her coffee or dinner. She would be so very amazing to meet in RL. It's a dream of mine. Thanks Leolaia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit