Looking for someone, thought they might be here.

by Shador 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Shador
    Shador

So, the Kingdumb Hell I usually go to is being gutted and renovated. Still, needing to keep up appearances, mostly for the sake of my still-in parents, I went to another nearby. Anyhow, the weekday meeting was Tuesday there. This particular Tuesday (last night, 05/13), during the Bible highlights, someone sitting near the back made a comment, relating to the pomagranits on the priest's robe and how pomigranits were also at one point associated with pagan worship. Then he basically made the point that just because something was once considered pagan, should not affect if we can or can't do it.

It struck me as a decidedly dodgy comment from the WT point of view, and bordering on possibly being one of us awakend ones? I intended to find him after and tell him I liked the comment, but he dodged out quickly after the meeding.

It occured to me he may be on here. So, if you recognize yourself in the above, shoot me a pm.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Yeah.....

I'll bet that undercover apostate had to beat it outta there pretty quick after a comment like that.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Unfortunately, the point probably never "clicked" with anyone in the audience. Most just sit there is a stupor.

Doc

• skin
    skin

Hope you find him. I also wonder if there could be anyone I know on here...

• stillin
    stillin

I think I know Shador, but we are both too dodgy to connect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit