Big 200

by rmayer32 7 Replies latest jw friends

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Well as I hit the 200th post since joining this board I must say I never thought I could learn so much about the WTS as I have since coming here. Thanks to all. There are some really great people here!

-Rick

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Your welcome

gee it seems like only yesterday when I hit 200.

This place does seem to be addicting. I wonder what the sergeon General would have to say about it.

oh btw..caograts on your posts and may you have many more.

Life sucks...get a helmet
  • Scully
    Scully

Rick:

Congrats on becoming one of the "Masters" around here.

Plm:
    It seems like it was just yesterday that you became Jedi! Now you've got less than 300 posts before you make "Empress". You go girl!! The force is powerful with you!

Love, Scully

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Whatever you do, Rick, don't throw a 200th party with candles on the cake. The heat might melt the ceiling .

Congradulations on making it to 200. It sure seems to come faster than we think.

• Solace
    Solace

Glad you are here too!
    Everyone makes a difference.
    Even the people here supporting the W.T.S. gives others a chance to refute and prove valid points. Its all good.
    I feel the same way, I continue to learn so much being here.
    Congrats,
    You the Master!!

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

i am not even at 50. :(

• Matty
    Matty

Katie,

You're QUALITY, not QUANTITY! Just look at how much crap I've posted in such a short time - it's nothing to brag about!

Matt

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Thanks for all replies on this post. It doesn't take long at all to hit 200 even when I don't look at this board everyday..LOL Oh well, at least the discussions here are awesome.

-Rick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit