Please Neuter or Spay Your Pet Jehovah's Witness

by Beth Shan 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

The Watchtower Society is now wanting us to make "Fixed Donations". This means they will be spaying and neutering the Jehovah's Witness population which has sadly become very overrun. Let's help them fix all those JW so they don't reproduce anymore cult spawn.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm in!!!! BTW, that name kicks A**!!!

Look! It's easy!!!

DD

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Thanks DD, great pic.

Consider this Watchtower Wisdom:

FACE THE FACTS (book), pp. 46, 49-50

Would it be Scripturally proper for them to now marry and begin to rear children? No, is the answer, which is supported by the Scriptures. […] Those Jonadabs who now contemplate marriage, it would seem, would do better if they wait a few years, until the fiery storm of Armageddon is gone…

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

begin to rear children?

--

It's okay for pedophile elders to do this, however....

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

You're Anal-ysis is correct AndDontCallMeShirley

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Don't be so 'snippy', Beth!! Lol.

Yeah, I know many couples who decided NOT to have children. The Watch Tower should be grateful to the ones that didn't take their advice. Otherwise they wouldn't have 8 million followers.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

LOL! Yes. It's easier for them to up their fake statistics with born in members. They can report "growth" and "bible studies" that way.

• factfinder
    factfinder

my jw brother & sister in law did not have children- they decided to wait because armageddon is so close. Now both are too old, no armageddon and no chance to have children thanks to obeying the slave!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit