OMG!! Worldly people ARE so greedy and hateful!! I am leaving JWN!!!

by DATA-DOG 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Check out this greed and lack of financial transparency by this worldy A-hole!! No wonder the GB keep the finances confidential! Hurry and repent! Get back to Jeehoober's Borginization!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK1vPu6U2B0

DD

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Wow, I bet he's demonized too! LOL

That's pretty cool stuff.

The whole lack-of- transparency thing is a real thorn in my side. It screams corruption.

-TE

• twice shy
    twice shy

Why couldn't they include him in picking his own things and how he wanted to spend the monies donated toward his well being?

Odd his friend maks all the decisions and did not disclose everything to him fully while on camera. Hmmmm

• never a jw
    never a jw

What a waste. The money should have been sent to the GB for building 13000 kingdom halls and 35 assembly halls.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Twice Shy, that is a good question. Maybe they have talked in the past about what he would like to have. Or perhaps he was homeless because he a a substance abuse problem? That may be the reason for his friend having a joint account. He was getting a job! That's great!

SO just think of the impact of one caring person and $44,000 dollars! Now think of greedy Corporations, especially religious ones, who do NOTHING for anyone. I am always amazed how "evil" worldlies rally behind a just cause on a regular basis.

DD

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

LOL @ never ! Yeah all of these humanitarian efforts.. What a waste of time and Money! Don't waste your life helping people.. Instead give out 43.5 Million Watchtowers.

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

He should have been given something infinitely better, the good news, instead of a winning lottery ticket or a new house. The new system is just around the corner, remember?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit