How To Prove That The "Truth" Is Founded On Negativity And Hate

by metatron 9 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Wanna prove to yourself that JWs can't let go of negativity and hate? That it is at the core of their faith? Ask the following question:

"Suppose science finds out how to make people live in good health for as long as they want. Suppose wars stop and they find new energy sources and nobody anywhere starves anymore and everyone has enough. In other words, about 90% of Paradise..

Would that be enough?"

You will almost certainly get an immediate reply "No". You may follow up with "So, vast numbers of people have to die, right?". Yes, this was the result.

I honestly think the human race may 'get it together' and could eliminate problems that've existed since the dawn of time

but apparently, that will never be enough for JWs. Jews, Catholics, Gays, fornicators and billions more must die

otherwise, it won't be Paradise.

metatron

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The systematic murdering of billions of people, including innocent children now living at Armageddon could

be perceived to hateful and apathetic.

The long standing proclamation by this religious publishing house (WTS.) that this is going to happen soon has

created numerous overwhelming psychological problems for people who are being intensionally trapped by this

causatively corrupt religious dogma.

• trujw
    trujw

Maybe someone can take the time to look it up but wasn't there a 1940's article that was titled a religion of hate.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Plus if they did that it would PROVE the so called issue of universal soverignty that mankind CAN live and prosper free from god...But of course the people during the time of the tower of babel proved that mankind can unite and accomplish anything...and than god confuses the language and thereby change the rules of the game.

• factfinder
    factfinder

darth frosty-

you are right- God has intervened several times against humans ruling themselves, the tower of babel, the time of the flood when God let angels materialize, take wives, produce violent offspring, and the god blamed humankind and destroyed them in the flood; sending satan & his demons to the earth and letting Satan and his demons rule it.

Also, God did not allow PERFECT humans to rule.

And God put Satan in the Garden of Eden.

If human's COULD solve all problems and make earth a paradise the gb would be against it. They have to be vindicated by everyone else being destroyed by God at armageddon.

metatron- the gb and witnesses will only be happy if the destruction of all non witnesses comes. Very good op!

• SAHS
    SAHS

The WTS certainly doesn’t mind billions of non-JW people, or even weak JW people, being killed at Armageddon – just as long as they are not included. Not only do they not mind the idea of such a great slaughter of “other” people (i.e., not them), they, in fact, rather relish that idea, as it helps reinforce the thought that they are so much better than everybody else in the world. Nothing like having everybody else (not them) in the whole world killed as a means to elevate them up on the highest pedestal.

And that is really the core foundation of their religion (i.e., We’re right, you’re wrong – prepare to die!). The WTS purports to be based on love, but it is obvious that such a religion which effectively seeks the ultimate trampling on everybody else in the world is in reality just another brand of rotten hate.

• metatron
    metatron

Wanna consider that this matter is even worse?

Look, if I asked a Witless the above question and they immediately replied, "No, I have to see my loved ones again in the ressurrection" - I would have to consider that and conclude that they had a higher motive for wanting Armageddon......

but that's not the knee-jerk reaction I get.

It's vindictive and judgemental. You also observe this reaction when they talk about crime and punishment. I listened to one say 'she deserved to die' in regard to a deranged young woman who bashed past a White House gate and was killed by being shot in the back while she was unarmed.

I suggested that what she did should not have merited a death sentence.

metatron

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

I would think that they would say that the end would most certainly come then. Because when "Peace and security" are announced, the end will come.

• twice shy
    twice shy

Hate so deeply ingrained they dont even recognize it.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

While most religions and philosophies preach to love your neighbour, Leviticus 27:1-12; 28-29 is quite self-explanatory about how Judaism views "the others". It is by no means the only such text, but the Talmud is even more explicit in case some jew does not understand the point.

The WT philosophy is founded on the basis that they are the "chosen" ones now, the new jews so to speak and the rest of the world is in the hands of Satan the devil so they will unfortunately have to die at Armageddon. Shame they didn't listen when we came to their door with that Awake magazine. It was their choice really.

The Bible and specifically the Old Testament is a manual of supremacy for the "chosen" ones. It is all there in plain sight hence all the efforts to interpret it and confuse things before people can see the obvious. Kind of a Babel Tower effect.

Islam just seems like a re-inerpretation of Christianity but also and most importantly, a powerful rival. For some reason Christianity has encountered a lot of opposition from the begining, and has produced more martyrs than any other faith throughout history. But unexplicably it refuses to name her historical enemy which is presenting itself as the victim, something quite ashtonishing.

Babylon, Egypt, Persia...all gone with the wind, but thankfully a lot of their myths have been passed on to us through the Bible in an adapted version.

"The world should know this fact, that we will remain together." Ahmadinejad. Who could have imagined it? Spain 711 AD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_XAeqtY7Sk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit