"Man of Lawlessness" and the "Operation of Error"

by jjones 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jjones
    jjones

Moral Relativism Secular Humanism....How these ideologies promote The Man of Lawlessness and an Operation of Error.

http://brotherjohnsite.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/the-operation-of-errorand-the-man-of-lawlessness/

Language Translator available

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Great Article, and very solid reasoning.

Satan realized a long time ago that Humans Instinctively posess a "Herd Mentality", and since then he has used "Organizations" Religion,Government,Corporation to become Gods to people.

1 Samuel 8:7 - "and Jehovah said to Samuel: “Listen to everything the people say to you; for it is not you whom they have rejected, but it is I whom they have rejected as their king."

i believe that the Parable of the Talents relates, to this mentality.

Individuals that are fearful, of relying on Jehovah as opposed to men or a church, in a sense are acting like the man that was given 1 Talent, but then hid it.

He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, ‘Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed, 25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours

Perhaps many humans sub consciously understand this - But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.

And they are hesitant to Learn more and understand.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I'll read your other articles as well now.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Jjones you are just as boring as the watchtower.

So you are yet another true prophet who understands stuff that no one else can.

Join the queu, fella. There's thousands of your sort getting around.

• uriah
    uriah

@Tiktaalik Yep looks that way; a guy calling himself the e-Watchman is the same sort of thing; only more scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit