Intelligence Quiz

by DakotaRed 9 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Never mind I.Q.s, here is a link to an Intelligence Quiz that ought challenge some, while I expect some of us 'postates to ace it. Hint: it relies on common sense a lot.

I scored 10 out of 11 myself and kick myself for missing the one I did. Some may have already seen this, but don't spoil it for the current dubs that I expect to fail it miserably.

http://www.dur.ac.uk/t.m.jackson/intelligentietest.htm

• Been there
    Been there

I got 10 out of 11 :-)
    Could have gone either way on the one I missed!
    Great minds think alike..........

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Dakota, I got 10 out of 11 too! I missed the baseball one and the others were somehow "trick" questions but easy once you saw where they were going. Fun though!

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Hey Dakota,
    I real tupid. hahahahahahah!

Pureheart

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

You GOT a score of 10 out of 11
    You rating: Wow! Come to work for us!
    This is based on the Simon Evans score rating system
    answers below

You really have to think on these. The one about Moses almost caught me. LOL

I had to post this here cause my limit is out again for at least an hour.he he he

Lew,

you think with all that Bible reading we did as dubs, we would have caught that one.LOL

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • SYN
    SYN

10/11, but the second one about the birthdays threw me, purely because the wording of the question was too ambiguous for me to do anything but GUESS! Damnit!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

LOL, Lilacs, the one on Moses is the one that trapped me, again. That's what I get for not reading real close and answering too quick. Like I said, intelligence takes a back seat to common sense.

Glad so many have enjoyed it. It helps to break things up sometimes for a little joviality.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Huh, I only got 9 out of 11. I didn't have a clue what an out or an inning was (still don't) and I tripped up on the Moses one.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Here's what it said for me:

You GOT a score of 11 out of 11
    You rating: Only 3 people have ever scored this high
    This is based on the Simon Evans score rating system
    answers below

Okay, why does it say 'you rating:'? That makes no sense.

And how is it that only 3 people have scored perfect?

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

god- eye em dum
    2 out of 11!
    now you know why i fell for the:
    "katie, did you know they took the word gullible out of the dictionary?"
    katie's response? "really?"
    :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit