What's Dateline?

by beroea 5 Replies latest jw friends

• beroea
    beroea

Sorry asking. But what is Dateline. I do know that it’s a TV program, but anyway how big and how many watchers. Is it a serious program? Do JW’s normally see that program or is it just another typical small talk program.

I live in Europe. That’s the reason asking. Will it make any different whatever it speaks about?

Beroea
    A voice of Europe

• Matty
    Matty

Do you think I should get commission for giving CNBC so much publicity?

Here is your answer:
    http://www.cnbceurope.com/dateline.html

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Dateline is a news program that is shown nationwide here in the U.S. Yes, it is big and serious. These news programs expose scams and scandals, bring awareness to touching stories, and report newsworthy stories. I don't know exactly how many viewers the show has but it's a lot.

They give definition to "freedom of the press"

Devon

• Matty
    Matty

Yep, thats it Devon - I didn't really give beroea a proper answer - only a link on how to watch the show in Europe. I hope they show it on Saturday 1st June here, as it will be shown on the Tuesday before in the US - there is no guarantee though - I will have to check nearer the time.

• beroea
    beroea

Please come back if you have any information about the possibility to see this program in Europe.

beroea
    a voice from Europe

• Matty
    Matty

I certainly will beroea - CNBC mess about with the schedules a lot and sometimes show dateline when other shows are supposed to be on - after the show has been broadcast in the states I will contact CNBC Europe to confirm whether the same show will be put out in Europe at the weekend - I'm sure that others will do this too. Watch this space. If they don't broadcast it I will change my icon back to what it was before!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit