Wondrous Expansion is now taking place!!!!!

by DATA-DOG 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

....or is it??? The following is from a post that Pixel started, and it reminded me of something.

"We request your continued prayers on our behalf as the preaching work is speeding up and more and more people are beginning to worship God by going to “the mountain of the house of Je- hovah.” (Isa. 2:2) Please accept an expression of our warm Christian love."

So, how many of us meet in KH's where there are multiple congregations? In my KH there are 3. The next closest there are 4 Congos sharing a KH, and in a nearby KH they are adding a new Congo for a total of 4. A nearby KH in the city has 4 Congos in 1 KH. People that I have talked to say it really sucks when you have that many Congos in one KH.

So is this forced sharing evidence of miraculous growth? Or is it a symptom of downsizing within the Corporation, being portrayed as growth?? Is the WTBTS really that hard up for cash? Can't they build a new KH or two? I wonder if the new light on funds will be used for "expansion" in other areas?? Do you follow me? No matter where you are, you are sharing because times are tough in this old system. "Expansion" is happening somewhere else, which is evidence of Jeehoober's blessing. How would the R&F know any different? They only see what is presented to them on JW.borg. How easy it would be to always have the "expansion" taking place somewhere else.

DD

• sir82
    sir82

I live in a place where there is net positive growth in population. Many more people move into the region than move out of it.

As part of the flow, more JWs move into the area than move out of it.

Every once in a while, a congregation needs to divide - not because of the 0.33-person-per-year baptism rate, but because a lot of people have moved in.

Invariably - as sure as Donald Trump buys aqua-net by the carton - a bunch of JWs will swoon and titter about the "expansion" they see in the organization.

It's enough to make you

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

wonderous expansion HaHaHa they're living in a magical fantasy realm where they're important.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

So many scenarios it's difficult to decide if we are watching the Wizard of Oz, Jonestown, the Hitler Youth, or maybe a hybrid of all these nuttos.

• theopug
    theopug

This is not an "expanding religion". Its "growth" can bearly keep up with normal population growth.

For further reading on this subject, please visit: http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/statistics.php

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Also one thing I have noticed from this forum is it seems as though every time there is need for a new kh the brother's from the area have to come up with the money. So this tells me that the funds going to the gb for the worldwide work are not actually going to any worldwide kingdom work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit