Dreams

by Bella15 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Bella15
    Bella15

So the other night I had a dream. In it and I was in someone else's house, first scene I was cleaning the floor and found money, coins, in one of the crevices, second scene husband looks at me I look at him, hmmmm some chemistry, third scene I am in bed sleeping when I feel someone entering the bed, I know it is a man and when I opened my eyes I could see he has 3 green eyes. He had a third eye on his forehead but at the same level of the other two. Three green eyes across forehead.

any interpretations?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

A third eye can sometimes be interpreted as special insight.

Watch out for those one-eyed trouser snakes though.

Someone elses house could mean there is some situation in you own life where you dont't feel at home or comfortable.

Finding the coins in the crevice could mean that even though you don't feel completely at home there is some value in you being there.

That's all I got.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

first you have to eliminate possibility of memories being filed away. If you saw or did any similar actions the past day or 2 or saw something on tv or a discussion it could have triggered them.

If it was symbolic, then write down and figure out what each of those images mean to you, write 3 words for each image and situation.

Interpreting also depends if all 3 scenes are related or different.

If related and on a generic standpoint, it could be the cleaning the floor in the house and the coins were related to your marriage and trying to clean it up, the coins you found were aspects you treasured and then seeing your husband look at you is a moment you treasure about it then the man with 3 green eyes could be another man getting into your life who you feel has knowledge and depending on how you felt and in the dream this person can be someone you are welcoming getting involved with or somebody who you feel is interfering and getting involved in your personal life.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Just another thought- the man with three green eyes could it mean jealousy as in the "green- eyed monster"?

This is fun.

• Thumblina
    Thumblina

how did u feel about the dreams? scared, happy, out of control, etc? how did u feel when u woke up?

i find that once i can answer those questions, I'm much better able to figure out the meanings. it's a personal thing rather than x in a dream always means y in ur life, ya know?

• Bella15
    Bella15

In the morning I was just fine, not special feelings, just wondering how I have never ever dreamt with someone with 3 eyes. During the dream I didn't want to make the person feel uncomfortable.

• Bella15
    Bella15

I was thinking about the third eye had to do with knowlege of some sort ... I have been thinking about more enlightment recently ...

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

How did each aspect of the dream make you feel?

Also, what is the situational context of your life right now? Are you having money problems? Relationship issues? A special interests in extra-terrestrial beings?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Perhaps you are wondering what it would be like if you had made different choices in your life, with a more money, a different mate with more chemistry or a more exotic life, with adventure, symbolized by the three eyed man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit