Background Checks - Any Recommendations??

by AudeSapere 5 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I will be renting out some property and want to run background checks before lease signing.

At the application stage I always get permission to run credit and background checks but I rarely ran them.

Does anyone have suggestion for a good and reasonably-priced site to run the checks?

What experiences do you have with credit and background checks? Are they thorough and accurate?

Any interesting history show up?

Mostly I'm looking for reputable sites to use. But always like a little side-story to go with it.

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

103 views; No comments.

No one has suggestion?

• millie210
    millie210

I do rentals also and I dont do background checks. I was going to suggest that you be SURE to get your first/last, and deposits (damage, pet, etc.) but then I figured you already knew that!

When you said that you get permission to run background checks at the application stage, I realized you know what you are doing.

So THAT is why I viewed without commenting!

Hope you get some good replies~

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

At one time we used CheckPast but it appears they have been acquired by ZeroChaos. Haven't checked their rates and such but they were very fast and thorough over the two years we did business with them. You might also contact other landlords (respond to their ads?) and ask for recommendations. Should be no reason not to assist you.

Hope this helps!

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I always value the opportunity of meeting the tennents personally.

• pbrow
    pbrow

You need to check your local circuit court access. Near me its called CCAP. Most of my prospective tenants are local and I can find out nearly everything I need from ccap. It has been a great resource

I do verify employement & wages as well. I would suggest using caution in talking with previous landlords simply because your renting to their current tenant could solve all of their problems.... if you know what i mean.

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit