Jesus gets married AFTER Satan is destroyed - NOT after armagedon!

by bruh2012 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

In an effort to prove that Jesus' marriage is after armagedon, the WT study for this week said that the visions in Revelation are not in chronological order.

Rev 18- fall of babylon the great-

Rev 19 starts with "after this" then it speaks on armagedon-

Rev 20 starts with "and" then speaks on the abyss of satan-

Rev 21 starts with "and", (here's the new light they are refuse to pay attention to) speaks about THE BRIDE !!! which is AFTER the 1,000 yrs of testing and the destruction of Satan.

"after this" and the word "and" seem to denotes something that continues.

I need a JW.net forum bible scholar to clarify this please.

thank you

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

dont try and understand it...cos as soon as you do, it will change and you will have to relearn the new / current truth......

just nod along and say "isn't jahs organization wonderful, as they help us mere mortals understand the truth so clearly!''

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Good. That thing doesn't deserve to get married, ever. Nor does it even deserve a girlfriend--and I hope Satan never dies. And I hope every one of His Demons continues living, and the other possibly more than 7 1/2 million Demons still bound get freed. Every single one of them.

And for the record, I do not believe Jesus ever existed as a human. Rather, what they are calling the archangel Michael, who is supposed to be the groom, is nothing more than a high ranking draconian that is bent on enslaving the whole human race and giving us universal communism. Do we want that thing to marry and bear more draconian children?

• prologos
    prologos

or at least

he gets married AFTER SATAN IS IMPRISONED, not after armageddon.

you can not interrupt the honeymoon to take care of that. or could you?

• Perry
    Perry

The marriage of the lamb parallels a traditional jewish engagement / wedding process. Widely accepted view here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit