Marriage of Lamb WT Study- Bridegroom marries "adopted" (children) wife

by bruh2012 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

I’m sure this is stretching it a bit and I have lived a sheltered life, however paragraph 8 of today’s WT Study of Marriage of the Lamb- says the King's (Jehovah) daughter is the 144,000 as adopted “children” of Jehovah. They are to marry Gods son Jesus the bridegroom.

Yes I know they are not “blood relatives”, but how often do you hear of adopted kids marrying within their adopted family of brothers or sisters?

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

All the 144 000 are male annointed. Since they are going to marry jesus who is also a male, isn't it homosexuality?

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Ya...this whole watchtower makes my head spin. I mean.....why? They are just proudly making stuff up. They put their own spin on the bible. Its so weird.

• twice shy
    twice shy

I ran and got my watchtower. Mines doesn't say that and I read paragraphs 8-12 since 12 was the actual one that mentioned the 144,000. I didn't get that from what I read.

Kinda irritated that I read any parts of another study article, but this too shall pass.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Yeah the pub. Talk and the WT today were both clearly making stuff up.

Halfway through the study the conductor paused and said, "Now what church can you go to that will give you an in depth understanding and study of psalm 45?"

I leaned over to my wife and whispered "well only the WT makes this bullshit up, so of course not." which was met with a dirty look then a smirk

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

Put another way based on the tower- Jesus is going to get new brothers and sisters from his daddy who will be "adopting" the 144,000 as his "children". They will become his bride. SO it just seem odd that Jesus will be getting married to his adopted brothers and sisters like a wife.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

And we the Great Crowd are Virgins that get to witness the Marriage!!!!!!

(If we stop posting on this Evil Site ) : (

• piztjw
    piztjw

And don't forget that all of the annointed will be "called away" to heaven between phases of the end.

I asked the person next to me, "I thought JW's didn't believe in the Rapture?"

"We don't!", they snarled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit