9:20 Music
    9:30 Song No. 40 and Prayer

10:20 Symposium:AppreciatingtheThrones
    ofDivineRulership
    Jehovah’sThrone(Psalm103:19)
    Jesus’Throne(Matthew25:31)
    TheThronesofthe144,000(Matthew19:28;
    Revelation20:4)

Psalms 103:19 " Jehovah has firmly established his throne in the heavens;+ And his kingship rules over everything And his kingship rules over everything."

Matthew 25:31 " When the Son of man + comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, + then he will sit down on his glorious throne 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep+ on his right hand, but the goats on his left. 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world."

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Isn't it very disturbing that the Org relies on facts and figures and statistics to "prove" its position as God's earthly organization, and yet they can't even do simple arithmetic when quoting Matthew 19:28 - "Truly I say to YOU, In the re-creation, when the Son of man sits down upon his glorious throne, YOU who have followed me will also yourselves sit upon twelve throne......."

In this verse, nothing is mentioned about 144,000 thrones - only twelve. (see Rev. 21:14)

In fact, nowhere in the original Greek does it say that 144,000 will either "sit on thrones" or will be "kings".

Doubters or lurkers, check out Rev. 5:10 in the Kingdom Interlinear Translation - the word used is "reign" (as in princes in Psalm 45) and they will be living upon the earth, not over it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit