what is it about July 15th?

by WildeLover 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

hi all

is it just me or are the Bor making the July 15th study edition of the WT the one full of batshit crazy stuff the last few years?

they make this study issue the one against apostates and sound out theirr new BS doctrine?

could it be that this will be studied around beginning of spetember just before children and students return to college and school?

am i overthinking this?

WildeLover

• SuperBoy
    SuperBoy

So it will be studied in September - just after the 100 years thing passes and people might be feeling susceptible to other thinking.

Well played WTBS! So sad though.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I would have thought it was timed with the summer assemblies in mind as well so that there is some reinforcement of the information given there and as a primer for the WT study when that rolls around too.

• Island Man
    Island Man

The Watchtower has a finite syllabus of topics that are recycled year after year. This is especially notable in the public edition. The same cover topics keep popping up year after year - crime, alcohol, armageddon, the bible, living forever, etc. The same is also true of the study edition. The same themes keep repeating over and over again. I suspect that Watchtower writers do more tweaking and rewording of copied content than actually coming up with new material.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's all recycled BS. Hammer the sheep during "memorial season", during the summer with DCs, release the new adjustments, and then hit them at the AGM. There is no let up with the psychological attacks. Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SuperBoy: So it will be studied in September - just after the 100 years thing passes and people might be feeling susceptible to other thinking.

Not that I believe in it, but "the 100 year" thing will be in October:

• On October 2, 1914, Charles Taze Russell entered the Bethel dining room. "The Gentile Times have ended, their kings have had their day." - Yearbook, 1975, p.73]

--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit