For those who went to the Memorial

by SnailsPace2 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• SnailsPace2
    SnailsPace2

Did you notice all the i- pads?! Sorry, to bring up the Memorial again, but I was too busy to post sooner. It's only been about 8 months since I stopped attending and when I left only a handful (2-3 people) used their ipads at the KH. During the song at the Memorial, probably one out of every 7-8 persons was singing from his i- pad. Did anyone else here who attended notice how many ipads were being used? It was really odd for me to see.

Also before the speaker read the first scripture he stated that if anyone was visiting and wanted a revised Bible they could receive one or even "download it for free." Then the letter read by the chairman at the end encouraged everyone to visit jw.org.

Gross.

• hoser
    hoser

having an iPad or other tablet is a real big deal now. It does save the org Tonnes of money on books and magazines.

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

I used an iPad sometimes when I was still going because my mum didnt like how obvious it was that I wasn't paying attention and I could also read a book or something during the meeting.

This one couple were the first to start using them in our hall. It wasn't until the CO mentioned something about it that people knew whether or not it was ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit