JWs love apostates!

by Batman89 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Batman89
    Batman89

• Definition of apostate (n)

Bing Dictionary
      • a·pos·tate
      • [ ə pós tàyt ]
      1. somebody who renounces belief: somebody who renounces a belief or allegiance
      synonyms: renouncer · defector · deserter · renegade

According to the actual definition of apostasy(not the WT exaggerated twisted definition)

JWs promote apostasy everytime we(im fading) knock on doors out in field service to try to get someone, who might have differnt religous views, to consider our literature and beliefs!!!

Am I right?

• heathen
    heathen

that's true but their belief is they are calling the people out of babylon the great so leaving their current beliefs behind is a good thing where as leaving the WTBTS beliefs is a bad thing

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Also using one mind , they want ones to be critical thinkers when dealing with the current religion but once a jw then you can do that anymore.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Hmmm...I think the correct phrase is "jws love worldly apostates"...

• KateWild
    KateWild

I left Judaism to get baptised as a JW. So I suppose I caould have been called an apostate. The word is misused in WT and it is designed to instill fear. It is a harsh an derogatory term for WT. When talking to JWs, I don't use this label.

Kate xx

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Do "JWs love apostates" or "are JWs apostates?" IMHO the GB has used BITE control techniques to transform JWs into apostates of Jesus Christ.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit