Hook of Mormon

by LisaRose 7 Replies latest social current

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Http://m.huffpost.com/US/entry/5024251/

Interesting article about how the Mormos have embraced the internet for proselytizing. Like the JWs they strongly discouraged it, but have changed their stance. Like the JWs, they are having little success with the door to door work these days, people just don't answer the door. Now they encourage missionaries to make use of the internet.

I hope the link works, I had to manually key it in, the paste function does not work for me sometimes

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Tried, but the URL does not work.

• prologos
    prologos

mormons use the local public library's computer bank for work and spotting se-cluded, re-cruits.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/09/mormon-church-online_n_5024251.html

This should work. I have a Kindle, it doesn't function well with JWN, I have to use the Word insert to do a cut and paste , and its not there when I create a topic.

• cofty
  • DJS
    DJS

Cofty, fun stuff. Is that true? And don't you wish you lived in the U.S.!! It must be soooo boring across the ocean without so many crackpot relgiions to amuse you.

• cofty
    cofty

Its all true. The story of the book of moron is jaw-droppingly stupid.

Jo Smith was a convicted fraudster who went on to pull of the biggest fraud until Scientology

• DJS
    DJS

Geesh. Smith makes Charles Taze look like Ghandi.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit