silentlambs -- please read

by CoolBreeze 3 Replies latest jw friends

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Bill, I posted this in another thread but I wanted to make sure you got this. Also if anyone wants to lend a hand with distribution. I could burn a CD and send it to the UK, and hopefully somone there could copy the CD there and distribute it around. If anyone has any imput about formatting, etc. email me.

I was thinking about the fact that a lot of posters on this and other boards don't live her in the US and won't be able to see it. I will be capturing the program on my PC and converting it into an MPEG1 or possibly a DivX file. Bill, do you have any contact info for NBC? I would like to see what would be involved legaly in regards to uploading it to my web site so those who don't have access to NBC can view it as well. Well, those with broad band access anyway as the file will probably be between 100-350 MB in size depending on the quality.
    Ciao,
    Anton

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I'm not Silentlambs, but I can tell you two things:

1) OF COURSE ti would be illegal to upload it for all to see without permission. Ask them

2) Dateline monitors this site. PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE edit YOUR POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE edit YOUR POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

I love you dearly but sometimes you worry me....

(((( ))))

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

Cool Breeze,

The info you seek is already on Bills web site.
    Here is a link to the the spot you will find it.
    * http://www.silentlambs.org/
    If you wish to email Dateline you may do so at:

NBC News Dateline Viewer Mail

[email protected]
    http://www.msnbc.com/onair/default.asp?program=Dateline%20NBC

Thank you for your E-Mail to Dateline NBC. We are very pleased with the enormous response we are getting. Although we cannot write a personal note to each of you, we do print out our messages, look at them and discuss your comments and reaction, and we do sometimes quote your E-Mail on the air in our 'feedback' segment. If your correspondence is in reference to a specific segment, that letter will be forwarded to the segment producer for review.

If you have a specific story suggestion please send it to:

STORY SUGGESTIONS
    Dateline NBC
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112

Also, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:

How do I order a transcript?
    TRANSCRIPTS: Transcripts for NBC News Programs are available for purchase through the Burrell Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT.

How do I order a video?
    VIDEO TAPES: Only selected segments of our news magazines are available on VHS cassette. For information call: 1-800-420-2626.

ChiChi

• sf
    sf

Many who are in the midwest and east coast WILL BE IN YAHOO ON WEBCAMS May 28th at 7 pm.

We, who are on west coast turf will be in there watching on cam before we actually see it on television.

Also at that time, I plan on getting the discussion on the MSNBC bulletin boards going.

sKally, yahooooooooo klass

Too many 'lambs'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit