Counting of "tract" or "memorial" invitations on reports slip!

by stuckinarut2 9 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So, the new arrangement is to get all the cong to count every tract and memorial invite and dc invite placed etc!

Can you beleive this! How controlling and completely stupid!...I mean what is the reasoning behind counting a slip left in soemones letterbox????

• fakefading
    fakefading

Yeah it's pretty stupid just like everything else they instructed to do.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It is just another proof that they love numbers and believe that higher numbers in anything proves jehovah's favor.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So I just told out group overseer to bout down few thousand...cos who knows what was placed?

i mean, why bother anyway!!!!!

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

..compiling a second book of Numbers......very sad......did Jesus keep a record?...no.

• factfinder
    factfinder

They might want to brag about how many were placed but it might also be to acertain how many tracts should be printed and sent in the future. I'm sure they want to cut costs and will reduce the amount they print and send to the congs if there is too big a varience between amount shipped and amount reported as placed.

• L3G
    L3G

They are worried about the stats being down (compare the "doorstep Bible study"), so this is one way to beef them up. Ah, GB 2.0.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Those tracts and mem invites pinned on the post office bulletin board go directly into the trash - I check the board every day when I check the mailbox.

Marina

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Saw someone handing out multiple copies to staff at a restaurant...sure they mostly hit the trash too. But good numbers!

• tiki
    tiki

good lord - what a waste of time and energy. a stupid slip of paper? how many? just for starters there is no way they'd get anything near accurate. most people don't even balance their checkbook monthly and they think they are going to count little pieces of paper and keep track of it?!?!?

insanity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit