Help! Am I allowed too.....

by LouBelle 4 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Try raise funds for a Cansa Care Home in South Africa. This is a charity I support as I have lost 2 relatives to Cancer - my uncle and my dear granny. We were qctually going to put my uncle into the cansa care home I am trying to fund raise for. This is a ligitimate home, I have been there, will give you all the info you need along contacts/web/email.

One of your dollars is eqivelant to 10 of our rands.

If you would like more indormation you can in box me here, contact me via sms +27833993907, email to [email protected].

All donations are recorded AND receipted.

THANKS LOU

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

LouBelle,

I am certain that all of us have a favorite charity. Besides, I like to give where I can walk in any time. I could list about 1,000 worthy charities. Simon calls it.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Please excuse me for thinking this sounds just like one of the Nigerian emails that go around asking for money. I hate to be cynical, but.....

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

I don't believe it is a scam. Without knowing Loubelle personally, she's not shown any tendency to solicit funds for herself - even when times were rough (as per her submissions to this board). Perhaps she could be advised as to how to go about it (have Cansa Care open a paypall account so it looks legit, etc.). I am not speaking for her, but casting aspersion as to her intentions sounds unfair to me.

pc

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi NavyTown - I do understand your concerns - you don't know me, I'm from Africa and well there are scammers out there!

I am sincere though - I've been on this board for about 7 years now and have never once asked for anything. I will ask Simon the best way forward.

The website is www.kuhlelife.org There you will find all the information and it is all ligit and above board.

I'm just looking to raise some funds down here in africa. With your dollars and pounds being that much more than ours - I thought I'd reach out.

Let me chat to Simon and see what he has to say.

Ty Princecharmant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit