2014 District Convention Releases

by 4thgen 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Hello! So what do you think will be the new releases this year? It seems from everything that has been happening that there will be a new and revised Reasoning Book to embrase all the new 'adjustments'. Also, the Proclaimers book has to revamped to take out all the things that honor Russell or Rutherford, after all they weren't annointed anyway. Or are they now included in the overlapping frippery????...I forget...it's so silly.

What do you think?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

What about a book purely and exclusively devoted to an in-depth study of the FDS?

It is now the season to glorify the GB, (2 Thess. 2:4) so let's go the whole hog!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I think .... several booklets or at least one book will be release which can be entitled "Thy Kingdom Come"There are many effects of this coming of the kingdom to be studied, how the kingdom since 1914 worked,
    and what will be the future of this kingdom.

A fine film with a drama about the missionaries which are doing a god job in the whole world.

"We are loyal to your kingdom" could be the public talk for book release.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I think it's highly unlikely that the Proclaimers book will be revised. Even with all the pictures they is far too much reading for the modern JW.

Any history (revised) published will be in the form of DVD, nice and simple.

George

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

There was already released two dvd's on their history released a few years ago But of course it fails to mention a lot. Reasoning book I'm sure will be revised sometime soon. Maybe they will do a revised book now since there's so much "new light" flooding in

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit