This years Memorial talk outline

by gingerbread 5 Replies latest jw friends

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Perhaps I've missed seeing it...

Can anyone provide a scan or link to the 2014 Memorial talk and the following Sunday's public 'Special Talk'?

ginger

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Bump.

Anyone ??

• Scully
    Scully

Here's the general synopsis, as I remember it. I'm pretty sure I haven't left anything out.

Let's awkwardly sing Song # ___

*prayer*

Blah blah blah blah - this bread means my body - don't you DARE eat it if you're not Anointedâ„¢ blah blah blah

*prayer*

Blah blah blah blah - this wine means my blood - don't you DARE drink it if you're not Anointedâ„¢ blah blah blah

*prayer*

Blah blah blah blah - keep doing this in remembrance of me (y'all come back now, y'hear?)

Let's awkwardly sing Song # ____

*prayer*

Let's all get the hell outta here before the parking lot jams. We don't want to be late for the Chinese buffet....

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

This thread has a duplicate of it. Scroll down just past the picture. This thread has an image of it.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Actually it was changed again last year.

I was wondering if it was adjusted since the 'new light' about the Faithful and Descreet Seven ...

ginger

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    This years Memorial talk outline

........................................................................................Don`t Drink The Wine/Don`t Eat The Bread..

...............................................................................................Lets All Celebrate/Jesus Is Dead!..

............................................................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit