Will anyone be in Jainesville Wisconsin for the circuit assembly?

by Brother Mike 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

I'm just curious if anyone in my area besides me who visits this site will be attending another boring assembly in Janiesville Wisconsin on April 12 and 13th?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

ive been to janesvile

• blondie
    blondie

Haven't been for over 12 years...never again, circuit assembly was my last meeting.

• pbrow
    pbrow

hey mike.... my kids will be there with their mother..... Just look for the two kids that are forced to take notes and completely bored out of their minds......

wait..... I think I just described every kid there

pbrow

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Used to live in Beloit, I do like that area, but not for a JW event!

• scotoma
    scotoma

That assembly hall was built a year before Armageddon (1974)

I should have paid attention to the mixed message.

Almost 40 years later they are still saying the end is near. BUT_

They are building their world HQ in Tuxedo NY. The hoopla is that Jehovah is blessing this project because everything is coming together so

smoothly. So, what's the message? If that building is going to take 3 more years to build and then you calculate the use of the building to justify the expenditure they really aren't expecting the end too soon. Of course there is the justification made by the GB that Jehovah may use that building after armageddon.

If armageddon were to come they won't need that particular building. Won't they kind of have a choice of ANY building that is still standing? And won't they have a choice of locations, and endless amounts of building materials if they wanted to build somewhere else?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Janesville was where I attended Circuit assemblies when I was in. But no, I won't be there. I have a 9 year streak of not attending that I don't intend to break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit