Maybe this is how JW's justify molestations

by LizardSnot 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

It just occurred to me that Jehovah's witnesses are the only "bible based" religion
    (I will not call them Christians...more like Jehovahians) that I've found that
    recognizes Lot as a good person.

I remember growing up reading about Lot and his wife in the "My Book Of Bible Stories".

A couple of years ago while studying the bible on my own...I read about how after Lot
    and his family (except the wife ;) ) escaped the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah;
    he fathered children by his OWN daughters!

Here is something that I pulled off my Watchtower CD rom.

What losses Lot and his daughters sustained! The girls had to leave behind men
    they were going to marry. Lot was now without his wife and his material wealth. In fact,
    he was eventually reduced to living in a cave with his daughters. (Genesis 19:30-38)
    What had looked so good to him had turned out to be just the opposite. Even though he
    had obviously made some serious mistakes, he was later called "righteous Lot."
    (2 Peter 2:7, 8) And surely Jehovah God was not to blame for Lot's mistakes.
    -Watchtower 11/15/92 page 14

Here is what the full verse says at Gen. 19:30-38 NWT

30 Later Lot went up from Zo'ar and began dwelling in the mountainous region, and his
    two daughters along with him, because he got afraid of dwelling in Zo'ar. So he began
    dwelling in a cave, he and his two daughters. 31 And the firstborn proceeded to say to
    the younger woman: "Our father is old and there is not a man in the land to have
    relations with us according to the way of the whole earth. 32 Come, let us give our
    father wine to drink and let us lie down with him and preserve offspring from our father."
    33 So they kept giving their father wine to drink during that night; then the firstborn
    went in and lay down with her father, but he did not know when she lay down and when
    she got up. 34 And it came about on the next day that the firstborn then said to the
    younger: "Here I lay down with my father last night. Let us give him wine to drink
    tonight also. Then you go in, lie down with him, and let us preserve offspring from
    our father." 35 So they repeatedly gave their father wine to drink during that night
    also; then the younger got up and lay down with him, but he did not know when she lay
    down and when she got up. 36 And both the daughters of Lot became pregnant from their
    father. 37 In time the firstborn became mother to a son and called his name Mo'ab.
    He is the father of Mo'ab, to this day. 38 As for the younger, she too gave birth to
    a son and then called his name Ben-am'mi. He is the father of the sons of Am'mon, to
    this day.

Notice how they gloss over what Lot really did with his daughters in the cave ;)
    Kind of how they gloss over the molestations in their congregations.

It all makes sense now....maybe this is why child molestation is an accepted and protected
    practice in the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society!

What a grand opportunity to join the ranks of "righteous" Lot and his Sodomite friends.
    I guess this isnt to much different than the Taliban and their 70 virgin reward for
    sacrificing there lives to Allah.....only the JW's get to enjoy there prize while they are
    still on earth.

Given the current world situation and all the perv's out there...hey, this just might be
    the thing that attracts the millions that they need to recruit to fulfill the "Millions
    Now Living Will Never Die" prophecy. Of course those millions are in there 80's now.

Ewwwwww!

I think I'm going to go and throw up now!

Lizard

• myself
    myself

wow, new light.
    Now their full acceptance of perv's has a reason. Is this the the drama they have for the summer convention? I won't be there so someone will have to let me know

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I guess Lot was so pissed at losing two perfectly good workers--oops I mean--sons-in-law, and his wife, and all his material possessions, he decided to h*ll with being righteous, look where it had gotten him so far anyway...

and partied hearty!!!

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

If Lot was too drunk to know that he was having sex with his daughters (each one on different occasions I might add); Dont you think that he would have had trouble uhmmmmm getting it up?...or was he one of the Nephilim spoken of in Gen. 6:4 ...one of the heroes of old, men of renown.

Lizard

• noidea
    noidea

So maybe Lot was faking being asleep....<gasp>...So women aren't the only ones to fake things after all.

Kind of makes you wonder if the wine was just grape juice???

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• Imbue
    Imbue

hey Liz..do you know Judges ch:19,ch:20..I always wondered how anyone could consider that Levite righteous... It's beyond me????

Do you know which Scriptures I'm referring?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I know that Lot's wife was a "pillar" in her community...but I dont think the same thing about Lot.

Lizard

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I just read that scripture Imbue...that guy was an evil bastard!

Lizard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit