Daniel Prophesied the Watchtower desolation

by Nassau 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nassau
    Nassau

Daniel Prophesied the exact day when the UN-Watchtower covenant came into force:
    It is not hard to see that this agreement was the transgression that causes desolation and that it resulted in the disgusting thing (this covenant) standing in the holy place. But to prove categorically that this agreement was the transgression that causes desolation please see [157].

There you will see that the UN accepted the Watchtower as an NGO 4600 solar days before the constant feature ends. The constant feature being the deaths of the anointed remnant, the new covenant saints, who die a sacrificial death as did Jesus, because they are baptised into his death:

3 Do you not know that all of us who were baptised into Christ Jesus were baptised into his death (Romans 6:3)?

Time of the end begins, date of the end known 1290 BLC days before 2008Nisan14
    Watchtower commits idolatry with United Nations Last NC saint dies, Constant Feature ends
    Transgression causing desolation to FDS3 Holy place brought into right condition, all left earth
    January 28th 1992 September 1st 2004 (2004Elul14)
    X________________________________________X
    4600 Solar Days

We know from Daniel 12 - see [153] that the constant feature ends 1290 BLC days before Armageddon, i.e on 2004Elul 14:

And from the time that the constant [feature] has been removed, and there has been a placing of the disgusting thing that is causing desolation, [until the finishing of the dashing of the power of the holy people to pieces] there will be 1290 days (Daniel 12:11).

Happy is the one who is keeping in expectation [from the end of the wonderful things] and arrives at the 1335 days (Daniel 12:12).

Diagrammatically we have:

2004Elul14 Constant feature removed, last remnant brother dies
    Disgusting thing causing desolation placed

2004Tishri17 Last group of remnant brothers resurrected
    2008Nisan14 Last day of Satan's system
    2008Nisan16 First day of Kingdom of God, First day of Armageddon
    2008Tammuz1 Jesus revealed+his powerful angels 75 days into Armageddon

2004Elul14 2004Tishri17 2008Nisan14 2008Tammuz1
    X_______________X_________________X__________________X
    33 days 1257 days 77 days

33+1257=1290 days exclusively
    1257+77=1335 days inclusively

We know from www.truebiblecode.com section [16] and from section [31] and from section [100] and from section [40] and from many other chronological understandings - see [101], that the last day of the 6,000 years of this world is 2008Nisan14 (March 21st 2008). This being 6,000 years after Adam sinned on 3993Nisan14, when he was 33.5 years old, the same age as Jesus was when he did not sin and gave a corresponding ransom. We know that Jesus died at the mid point both measured by the true Solar and the Biblical Lunar Calendar of the Abrahamic covenant:

Nisan 14, 1943 BCE Nisan 14, 33CE Nisan14, 2008 CE
    Covenant inauguarated Jesus' sacrifice End of this system
    X________________________________________________X
    1975 Years X 1975 Years

Because the whole plan rests on Jesus' shoulders, and Jesus, the son of Joseph, was actually the validation sacrifice for the 1AC. So very simply, if you count back 1290 BLC days from the last day of this system, which is the end of the far bank of the river in Daniel 12, which is 2008Nisan14, then you reach 2004Elul14, which will be 2004September1. This is when the last true sealed new covenant saint dies. If you then count back a further 4600 solar days of our current Gregorian calendar then you end up on 28th January 1992, the very day when the Watchtower was accepted by the UN and the disgusting covenant came into force. Disgusting because the Watchtower are covenanted to advertise promote and support not the counterfeit to Gods kingdom but the Kingdom itself.

So this act of idolatry, of spiritual harlotry, which was hidden from all JWs and ex JWs for 10 years actually confirms the whole Chronology of the LWs in the irony of God. And here is the finesse of the greatest mind in the universe, not that he is actually 'in' the universe:

11 [To] the One putting those who are low on a high place. So that those who are sad are high up in salvation
    12 [To the] One frustrating the schemes of the shrewd. So that their hands do not work with effect
    13 [To the] One catching the wise in their own cunning. So that the counsel of astute ones is carried headlong (Job 5:11-13).

Gordon got his first witness to the date of Armageddon on February1 1992, the 3rd day counting exclusively after the agreement was made. So the appointed time of the end, began in the same month as the transgression that causes desolation as prophesied by Daniel:

13 And I got to hear a certain holy one speaking, and another holy one proceeded to say to the particular one who was speaking: How long will the vision be of the constant [feature] and of the transgression causing desolation, to make both [the] holy place and [the] army things to trample on?
    14 So he said to me: Until 2,300 evenings [and] mornings; and [the] holy place will certainly be brought into its right condition.

17 So he came beside where I was standing, but when he came I got terrified so that I fell upon my face. And he proceeded to say to me: Understand, Oh son of man, that the vision is for the time of [the] end.
    18 And while he was speaking with me, I had become fast asleep on my face on the earth. So he touched me and made me stand up where I had been standing.
    19 And he went on to say: Here I am causing you to know what will occur in the final part of the denunciation, because it is for the appointed time of [the] end.

We take 4600 days rather than 2300 days, because the 2300 days (stated as 2300 evenings and 2300 mornings) is the first symbolism, the event symbolism and was fulfilled in the first presence, but the second symbolism, the account symbolism allows a substitution, and we take a day for a constant feature sacrifice - since it is a vision of the constant feature and get 4600 days. Alternative there are 4600 part days in the vision so we take a part day for a whole day. For the full story see - [157].

For more details please visit these very important sites:
    http://www.unwatchtower.com/
    http://www.truebiblecode.com/

Nassau

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

NEWSFLASH, dude - in 2008 you'll be wondering just what went wrong like all the rest.

Bible "chronology" is bullpucky!

• Nassau
    Nassau

Important Information: As you may notice, this article is a quotation from the sites mentioned. I - Nassau - am not the author.
    My comment on the phrase "2008Nisan16 First day of Kingdom of God, First day of Armageddon ": This is against the biblical idea that only GOD knows about His own day of Armageddon (if we would have to see this day as a literal date )
    Nassau

• Schibolet
    Schibolet

Brother Russell, is that you? LOL

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here we go again. [8>]

Hey Nassau, I'm willing to put up $1000.00 that says that you are wrong. You in?

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• professor
    professor

Who is the author of this site?

• Gerard
    Gerard

"Before the computer age, man's ability to examine the Bible text in this way[computers] was limited. In August 1994, however, the journal Statistical Science published an article in which Eliyahu Rips of Jerusalem's Hebrew University and his fellow researchers made some startling claims. They explained that by removing all spaces between letters and using a sequence of equidistant jumps between letters in the Hebrew text of Genesis, they had discovered the names of 34 famous rabbis encoded in the text, along with other information, such as their dates of birth or death, in close proximity to their names.* After repeated testing, the researchers published their conclusion that the information encoded in Genesis was statistically beyond the possibility of chanceproof of inspired information deliberately hidden in code form in Genesis thousands of years ago.

Building on this method, journalist Drosnin ran his own tests, searching for hidden information in the first five books of the Hebrew Bible. According to Drosnin, he found the name of Yitzhak Rabin embedded in the Bible text by a sequence of every 4,772 letters. With the Bible text arranged in lines of 4,772 letters each, he saw that Rabin's name (read vertically) intersected with a line (Deuteronomy 4:42, running horizontally) that Drosnin translated as "assassin that will assassinate."

Deuteronomy 4:42 actually speaks of a manslayer who has killed unintentionally. Thus, many have criticized Drosnin's arbitrary approach, claiming that his unscientific methods could be used to find similar messages in any text. But Drosnin stood his ground, issuing this challenge: "When my critics find a message about the assassination of a Prime Minister encrypted in [the novel] Moby Dick, I will believe them."

Proof of Inspiration?

Professor Brendan McKay, of the Department of Computer Science at the Australian National University, took up Drosnin's challenge and made extensive computer searches through the English text of Moby Dick.# Using the same method described by Drosnin, McKay claims to have found "predictions" of the assassinations of Indira Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, and others. According to McKay, he discovered that Moby Dick also "prophesied" the murder of Yitzhak Rabin."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit