Muay Thai

by Godsendconspirator 3 Replies latest social physical

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

I remember posting in here a long while ago about starting to learn Muay Thai. I think it's been 2 years since I've stopped regularly attending meetings. And one of things I set out to do when I left was join a Muay Thai gym. I wanted to anything really, go to school , smoke, drink, travel and I just happened to land on muay thai as one of the biggest passions I ever had for anything in my life.

The owner of my gym is a Thai and he has over 400 fights in his lifetime so I get a glimpse what the experience is like for someone who did this literally, his whole life, and the training he went through.

I have my first fight in 2 weeks. I never thought that I'd be doing this. And I never been so happy doing something. I just felt like sharing :)

And to think the WTS never wanted me doing this.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am glad you found your passion. I think when you are lucky enough to find something that charges you up, that makes you want to get up in the morning, that you should do it with every thing you have. Good for you that you found out what that was and over came the brainwashing to get out there and do it.

• LogCon
    LogCon

Please prepare yourself for how you will feel after you seriously hurt someone.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Farang mai dii chok Good luck man. Break a leg! (preferably not your own)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit