Why churches should brace for a mass exodus of the faithful

by adjusted knowledge 3 Replies latest jw friends

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Interesting article I found that is recent. It focuses on Catholics and Mormons, but JW would fit in the arguement too.

http://theweek.com/article/index/258520/why-churches-should-brace-for-a-mass-exodus-of-the-faithful

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I'm now C of E. We might be getting a few more members then?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope the whole xian faith crashes and burns. The whole thing is nothing but lies--we are all "sinners", meaning in debt. The whole thing is tantamount to communism. Notice that most xian denominations preach being poor as a virtue, and that people that have much are supposed to share it with everyone else (communism). It is even in the damnation book that the rich will have a harder time getting into "the kingdom" than a camel getting through a standard sewing needle's eye. More workings against us gaining wealth.

And that goes for the Jewish and Islam systems as well. All three are rotten, worthless, and set us all up for global, and then universal, communism. Judaism is the root of both of the other--blatant when you realize the whole of both LIE-ble and quran have it as their initial testaments. Jesus is traced biologically to the Jewish tribes, and lived as a Jew. Does it surprise anyone that all three are intertwined, and all three lead to communism? Islam does have going for it that they do not preach inherent imperfection, but is not significantly better (and is not worth trying to salvage). The world would be better off if all three systems crash and burn.

And the hybrid jokehovian witless religion, too. That religion is nothing more than smut, a mixture of Jewish pharisaic principles and xian communism. I always wondered why the religion, claiming to be exclusively xian, was so Jewish after representing itself as the only true xian religion. These cults would not be possible if not for that damnation book.

• jam
    jam

"The churches are now largely populated by people who have

no living memory of it ever having been otherwise".

My Grand-son 10 years old. I was telling him when I was your age

we had separate water fountains, bath rooms and schools.

He ask me, Grandpa how old are you, that had to be a long,long

time ago.LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit