Blah...

by lostinthought 4 Replies latest jw friends

• lostinthought
    lostinthought

I've been felling blah lately, it may be the weather (never ending winter). But wathever, I've got a never ending headache and I'm into looking onto JW stuff again. I have not posted here in a while because I did not need to, now I feel I need to again, mabe to be reassured that what I'm doing is ok, to get a little encouragement from my ex witness buddies on this site...I haven't been to a meeting since this summer and I really don't plan on going to the memoral but I think I feel guilty about it...

• pixel
    pixel

Hello there. Carry on! winter should be almost over!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Hello.Welcome to the Madhouse.

I feel your frustration with the weather.It was lovely 10 days ago in the UK.Now we have cold and wet again.

I haven't been to a meeting since the 8th September. I da'd in December. I don't need the memorial to remember Jesus.All mainstream churches do Communion regularly. You can partake.You don't need to be anointed!!! Jesus died for everyone not just who the jw's say.

It's a special time in all Christian churches now, with Lent.Go and check out your local church and test the water.

Tell us how you found it.

Betcha it's better than the kingdom hall.

• cofty
    cofty

Plan something fun for memorial night.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I have the winter blues, too. If you can afford it, take a trip down south. If not, watch the Golf channel (some how looking at green grass and sunny conditions help)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit