darth frosty

link

His 1st point reminded me of this argument

link

and just a bit more on religious control

link

• KateWild
    KateWild

I would agree with what was said about the fact that people are having sex before marriage whether they are religious or not. But the ones brought up in a strict religion feel guilty about it.

Being made to feel guilty about consentual sex is wrong in my opinion, but I do think there is a higher chance of unwanted pregnancy if many participate in a promisicuous lifestyle. Having a steady partner is more reasonable and probably more likely.

Kate xx

• I quit!
    I quit!

Watching the first video. Very interesting. Worth watching.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Being made to feel guilty about consentual sex is wrong in my opinion, but I do think there is a higher chance of unwanted pregnancy if many participate in a promisicuous lifestyle. Having a steady partner is more reasonable and probably more likely.

On a high control level when you can master/control a person or living beings natural functions you have made that person/creature your slave/pet.

One of the keys to domkesticating any animal is to control its food source and when it is allowed to eat. Dont know if you watch the new cosmos with neil degras tyson, but the 2nd episode was on how early man domesticated the wolf. he pointed out how the wolf gave up certain freedoms for the benifit and ease of living with and working with (hunting/protecting) humans. The show pointed out how the wolf went from picking his OWN mate and who he reproduced with to ACCEPTING the mate the humans picked for him to breed with.

Animal husbandry at its finest and in a very subtle way the nature of most religions/high control groups. catholics marry catholics jews jews and musilem musilems. what better way to have your religion/group thrive and grow than to pick and have re-enforced the tenates of how sex relations and marriage should be handled.

so back to control of natural functions like sex when a religion instills certain protocalls when it comes to sex into its young and most impressionable members that creates a unique bond and tie between the religion and the person (thats a point strongly touched on in the 2nd vid.)

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Interesting the second vid asks why are religions obsessed with sex? Control is the answer. We can't stop wanting sex so right from childhood they make us feel guilty about sex so that we are continually drawn back to our religions to relieve ourselves of this heavy burden of guilt. It's brilliant and fiendish.

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

I loved the first video by Ralph Smart, I am glad you were able to get it to play in the post Darth Frosty; I have yet to figure that out.

Wow on that second video, I am putting that book “Sex and God” on my reading list. That is a great explanation Dr. Ray gives on the guilt cycle of control.

Also liked this article on the subject
    - Christians etc. cannot avoid so called sin because their religion is based on sin. Sin is attached to them like a ball and chain and they cannot escape it or change direction until they're dead. They cannot stop breaking their god's laws, because due to the fact that they are oppressed, they are subconsciously in constant rebellion against those oppressive laws. Also they are all tared with the same "sinner" brush from birth so
    that is the role they will inevitably play out.

From http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_18.htm

Very interesting, the third video. First of all I hate the idea of being compared to a sheep, especially after reading The Alchemist. The video focused on black men, as being less likely to join religion and I do agree. They are far less in the congregations I have attended; those that were there often hold responsibilities. Perhaps it is because they are less domesticated as peoples that have been under the control of theocrats for many generations. (There are many similarities between humans and domesticated animals, and it appears from some studies the effects are increasingly noticeable. Also, I have noticed a strong relationship between peoples eating habits and the strength of their indoctrination.

Peace

WIT?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I use chrome browser to get a vid to play you have to post the link and make it clickable. the way I do that is paste the url in the reply box than highlight url and hit the insert/edit link (looks like a chain) paste url in box that pops up and than you should have a clickable link. if you have trouble pasting the normal way try ctr V

also what is truth love the link you posted sin is indeed a business and needed for the church/religions to survive.

link

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit