Rewarding system

by alwaysthinking 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• alwaysthinking
    alwaysthinking

always go to meetings------lots of points

Pioneering------lots of points

Marrying to a JW -----lots of points (happy or not, who cares)

What type of person you are in real life? Not important.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welcome alwaysthinking. Glad you made it here. You're right, this religion is all about appearances and very little else.

• rayelynnlee
    rayelynnlee

Don't forget commenting as much as possible and telling others after meeting how much you appreciated their comments. Noting someone wasn't at the last meeting and exclaiming over how good it is to see them again gets max points.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Being able to give councel to others while completely ignoring that councel yourself. Thats like the points at the end of the rainbow.

Pointy Haired Elder (PHE): Brother so and so we need to talk. I noticed you went to see that R rated movie about aquariums the other day, do you think that was appropriate?

Brother so and so: No PHE you are right, I’m soooo sorry, how can I make it up to the FDS? I’ve really let them down haven’t I?

PHE: Lets go to jw.org together and see how Jehovah feels about your actions. counsel counsel counsel….judgement, judgement, judgement.

Brother so and so walks away feeling grateful for Jehovah’s timely counsel never realizing that the PHE only knew because he was sitting behind brother so and so at the movie theater.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit