effective use of illustrations

by Lied2NoMore 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

imagine driving along the road and on the side you see a sign that said road closed ahead..... just as you finish reading the sign WHAM!!

....you crash into a barrier and total your car....this wouldn't be much of a warning ...hardly fair would it?

thankfully Jehovah's wonderful organization has been sounding a warning for over a hundred years helping people to establish everlasting relationship with all mighty God Jehovah!

this warning work has been giving people ample time ample warning to see the danger ahead...

my god I'm good and so full of s***

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Imagine all the scenery you would miss by only looking for the end of the road for thousands and thousands of miles...how boring this would be.

• hoser
    hoser

If I hear this exact same illustration at the convention this summer it will prove they are watching us.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

I thought of the same thing....I should copyright the illustration and sue if I hear them use it...dose of their own poisonous meds

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Probably is that so many are running out of gas before they get to end of the road.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit