ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!

by D8TA 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• D8TA
    D8TA

::looks at pc clock::

We have 24 hrs. 45 min.(since this post) till WE GET IN TO THE CINERAMA of SEATTLE!

Tick....
    tock...
    Tick...
    tock...

Then it will go all dark ...

Then we will have to endure the trailers ...

Then the THX intro will play ... a loud roar will happen ...

Dark again ...

20th Century Fox logo appears with fanfare (audience will be hollering)

LucasFilm Ltd will flash ...(audience will get louder)

fade...

A long time ago in a galaxy far,
    far away . . .

(at which time the decibls from screams will be so loud, one may go deaf)

And the rest will be history . . .

D8TA

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I wish you would use that 'stick up yer as*'as your signature..that was the funniest thing I've read on this board in ages. I would love to read it every day.

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• LDH1
    LDH1

D8TA haven't you heard, It was just here on the 11 oclock news (california) the release has been pushed back by two weeks, at least.

Some legal thing.

Lisa

• LDH1
    LDH1

DUNG check your email....

Lisa

• LDH1
    LDH1

Sorry D8ta but I gotta get myself to bed....This was a terrible joke to play but please tell me if your heart stopped for a second.

Lisa

• D8TA
    D8TA

LDH:Naw...heart didn't stop. I'm ssooooo on top of what's going on with CINERAMA, something that big wouldn't slip my attention. :)~

Dungbeetle: Oh man...LOL. I think Simon would ban me if used it, I wouldn't be able to "censor" it. Plus, I'm working on toning my "colorful" language down, since some of the posters here have their kids looking in to the site.

( Thanks (late)Dad, you were a bastard, but at least you weren't a JW. Thanks for letting me watch Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, and George Carlin on HBO...on the nights I didn't wan't to go to those stupid meetings when I was a kid.)

D8TA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit