God on Trial:The Verdict

by Brokeback Watchtower 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • scary21
    scary21

WOW, some food for thought . Will watch the second one tomorrow. (the whole movie )

Thanks for posting.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Both videos have been blocked where I am , can you give us a lowdown on the content ?

smiddy

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    It's about Jew's in a German concentration camp who are debating if God is good or not good. They talk about all the whole sale slaughter in the bible.
  • humblepotato
    humblepotato

This was one of the very first things I watched when I was "waking up". It didn't lead me to atheism, but it did open the door to that possibility. And it made it easier to swallow. It also prompted me to do ALOT of research on the events in the old testament that they brought up. It really brings into question the "character of God."

Anyone who is on the fence should definitely take a close look at this and think about what is being discussed. Not only is this great food-for-thought, but it is supremely written and acted out. I mean, it has Bootstrap Bill in it for crying out loud! (Stellan SkarsgÄrd)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yeah this video is great, it really gets one to the emotional level. Like it was stated above if anyone's on the fence this will push them over.
  • InjusticeSystem
    InjusticeSystem

Wow.

I will definitely be watching the full film.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit