Disassociation Letter

by Hyghlandyr 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

A while ago someone posted some information about a letter he had sent to the elders. It was in response to an elders call to him that he had a judicial hearing coming up. The gist of the letter was that he wanted to know what the charges were, who would be informed of them, what corporations would have access to them, whether other congregation corporations would be informed, who all they would. What would be the case if he was dfed if any charges were assumed to be true. And many other similar things. I have searched for it again and cannot find it.

If the person who posted it would post it again I would hyghly appreciate it. Or if you would provide the link to it. I wont lose it this time, and if you let me I will download it and maybe post it on my site.

Thank you in advance.

Joseph James Frantz (My Birth Name) A former member of Jehovah's Witnesses. Congregations: North Olmestead and Wooster Ohio. If you know me feel free to contact me.
  • DocBob
  • Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Doc Bob:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

I am bookmarking that and it's gonna be on my list when I give people watchtower sites, and I will link to it from my website when I build it.

SMOOOOOOOOOOChes man!

heheehe

Offficial Hyghnouncement "Doc Bob Rocks!"

Joseph James Frantz (My Birth Name) A former member of Jehovah's Witnesses. Congregations: North Olmestead and Wooster Ohio. If you know me feel free to contact me.
  • sf
    sf

Good morning boys ,

Bob, it's always good to WITNESS your posts and it's was refreshing to chat in yahoo yesterday. {{hugs}}

Hy, muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How are you feeling today?

TED JARACZ...How are YOU and Slickdick feeling this morning? How are those HEADaches lately? You all aren't feeling very healthy lately, are ya now? You Know, I'm a firm believer that what you hold inside your soul will eventually turn into uncomfortable physical problems. Is that demonic thinking sir?

sKally...to the (G)oddamn (B)astUrds:

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit