Evolution Theory about Rainbows is.....

by U.2.K. 7 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

Once again Stupid.. I Read this book today about how evolution Works, blah, blah... Once again evolution shows it's ignorance and it got started by foolish humans Who knoweth nothing at all...

They Say Rainbows Only Come out When and after it rains.. Bs, Cause just month I seen 2 Rainbows together in the sky, In the afternoon, and it did not rain at all, infact it was'nt suppose to rain anyway... The facts: Rainbows Are from YahWeh, But Since Christ is King right now, He Brings out the Rainbows, cause it's love and it's a sign of righteous.... So Evolution can kiss my ass..

BTW Y"ALL I was praying To Jehovah God & Jesus Christ today, that I hope one day before armageddon, Can you bring out Some Rainbows at night.. That would be Cool, can y'all picture that? At night When the moon is full, 2 Big Rainbows Will Change into a Heart around the moon, to show the Righteous ones, that We will be save

• Pro
    Pro

Are you really that crazy, or just pretend to be? Seriously, you're either a child or you have the mind of one.

Rainbow: A bow or arch exhibiting, in concentric bands, the several colors of the spectrum, and formed in the part of the hemisphere opposite to the sun by the refraction and reflection of the sun's rays in mist or drops of falling rain.
    Note: Besides the ordinary bow, called also primary rainbow, which is formed by two refractions and one reflection, there is also another often seen exterior to it, called the secondary rainbow, concentric with the first, and separated from it by a small interval. It is formed by two refractions and two reflections, is much fainter than the primary bow, and has its colors arranged in the reverse order from those of the latter.

It doesn't neccessarily have to precipitate for a rainbow to form. I've seen rainbows in my front lawn when the sprinklers are on. Is that Christ himself sending the righteous one's a sign? Reality check, yo.

• belbab
    belbab

You too

You want rainbows at night? Take a trip north, Alaska maybe, and see the Northern lights, Whole sky with shimmering sheets of light.

Jesus Christ sure must be blessing those Eskimos up there.

belbab

• hippikon
    hippikon

Nothings Changed - Man sees something he dosn't understand and then invents a God.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Great Post!! I once followed a rainbow to is end hopeing to find a pot of gold. But rather I found an old suitcase full of WTBS 'Evolution books!' Pretty cool!
    Dave

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

Pro

Would it rather be a circle, but horizon will cut it to a bow or arc from viewers point?

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

2 Tim Chapter 4 Verse 4> That was another statement to y'all who dont wanna believe and in reality, the joke is on y'all.. Y'all Remeber Noah's day? My prayers are with you... lol

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Nothings Changed - Man sees something he dosn't understand and then invents a God.

Except in this case, U2K has no excuse for not understanding. The most basic education in science - of the sort normally given to preteen children - is enough to understand broadly how rainbows form. In fact, it's ridiculously easy to create your own rainbow. There was a time when I would have refused to believe that someone could genuinely be as stupid as this guy and still be conscious, but I've been on the net too long. There are no limits to human stupidity.
    Even so, he's really plumming the depths.

--
    But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
    Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
    Prayers they hide the saddest view
    (Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
    -- David Bowie, Loving The Alien

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit