Lies, decete or misinterpretations

by Crazyguy 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I know one of the former members of the writing department and I think he believe the people at the writing department and the GB are just ignorant of what the Bible really teaches. But I say that someone knows better and they are just liars. Here is just one example of why I can confidently state this. The 1989 January WT said clearly that the end of the system would come before the 20th century ended but by the time this WT was reprinted and put in the bound volume of watchtowers for that year only a few months later this comment was changed and the mentioning of the 20th century and the end of the system would come before it was over, was eliminated. Proof that they are liars and they know they are liars.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Well, it's proof of something.

It's more likely proof that the statement was overlooked in the editing process or that it was overlooked in a rush to meet the printing deadline. Then, likely when the magazine was initially printed, it caused a lot of stir amongst the rank and file witnesses thus triggering an edit before the bound volume was printed.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    That's a nice idea but the very first printing of the revelation climax book said the same thing and again edited out on the next printing a few years later, they know.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If WE know, how can THEY not know?

Doc

• tiki
    tiki
    hindsight is 20/20
  • wozza
    wozza
    I think it is a calculated move to excite the publishers and then disceetly hide the evidence ,very effective as most mags get thrown out or placed for they order the volumes later for thier library.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit