Why I remain one of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Brother Jeramy 146 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• galaxie
    galaxie
    Jeramy...you call them your brothers and sisters! See how brotherly they will be towards you if they knew your innermost thoughts about their beloved mother organization. It seems to me you remain associated to this religion in a clandestine form afraid to face up to the reality of being exposed .
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Being supportive and COMPLAISANT with false prophets is equal to being one.

If you take the words of Jesus wholeheartedly concerning false prophets, who preached their own corrupt tainted version of the Gospel and you do support them as their faithful obedient slaves, you will never receive the grace of Jesus Christ from him when he does judge all toward their faithfulness.

The WTS's men are essentially guiding people toward their own deaths .

Upon considering that, why spend your time and devotion toward what will only lead to your own destruction ?

• out4good4
    out4good4

Proof positive that the material draw of this organization is its social aspects.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Those immersed in bitterness and negativity will insist that people like me are "Watchtower apologists," or that we are "cult members" or "liars" or "hypocrites" or "blinded" or "misguided" or "brainwashed." Again, easy and convenient generalizations that are, ultimately, untrue. One poster on another thread even insisted recently that all Jehovah's Witnesses are accomplices in a criminal organization and its criminal enterprise. An absurd notion, to be sure......Brother Jeramy

Thinking you can be a JW and not support the WBT$,is Delusional..

Loyal WBT$ JW`s belong to the WBT$..

WBT$ makes the Rules for JWs.....Loyal WBT$ JWs Follow those Rules..

Eventually you will be Weeded Out by "Real" Jehovah`s Witnesses..

The WBT$ figured out how to Deal with People like You along time ago..Their methods are 100% Effective..

It won`t be the WBT$ that Turns on You..

It will be Loyal WBT$ Jehovah`s Witnesses that will End Your Days as a Pseudo JW..

.................Image result for Watchtower logo

...Image result for jehovahs witness logo.

...........................Image result for We accept no imitations

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I won't even bother to argue Christianity and the Bible with you. If you are so sure of your Christianity, you could find a better way to go about it than to stay with Jehovah's Witnesses.

To say that anything related to Watchtower is not all wrong is similar to saying that the torture taking place in Nazi concentration camps was not all wrong because a few valid medical results came out of it. The price was too high.

When it comes to the things you know are wrong, you have to remain silent to your brothers and sisters in order to remain among them.

If you think you are assigned to the territory of Jehovah's Witnesses by God and Jesus, well then.....good luck to you. But I bet your leaving that terrible religion behind would do more to help the brothers and sisters than your covert assignment.

• CloseTheDoor
    CloseTheDoor
    Brother Jeramy, thank you for sharing that.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

I'm not an active "WT," by which I mean that while I am a Christian witness of Jehovah, I am not an advocate of the Watchtower Society that has unrightfully imposed itself as an authority over the Family of my brothers and sisters.

You are guilty by association.

Get in a car with a group of men who rob a bank and kill a few people and tell me you will get away scot free without any punishment because you make “A Statement” that you are not an advocate of the men that just robbed and killed. The chances of you escaping punishment are nil, even if you are a righteous person.

The God of the Bible deals the same way with individuals who associate with groups of people engaging in wrongdoing.

(Ezekiel 21:3) . . .And you must say to the soil of Israel, ‘This is what Jehovah has said: “Here I am against you, and I will bring forth my sword out of its sheath and cut off from you righteous one and wicked one.

Those righteous ones were destroyed not because they were doing wrong,(They were righteous) but because they were “Part of an apostate nation”

Just like you are part of the WT.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Bro J, I understand your accommodation of conflicts by existing under the Watchtower roof but agreeing to disagree with their authoritarian culture and errors. This tension, as you put it, must nevertheless make your life difficult yet for the moment you are prepared to carry this burden.

To an outsider, there is another, what shall I say... incongruity... that you identify with the Watchtower “family” but not what we might call the ‘paternity’ of that family. Again for the moment you are reconciled to this oddity.

As we grow mentally which happens all the way through our lives, as time goes on we are able to see things more clearly, as we mature and have more experience of being alive, we are exposed to more information, more stimuli and more ideas. Unless that is, one is stuck inside a cult which deliberately curbs the information its followers receive and demands a narrow conservative view of life to be seen only through the viewfinder of Watchtower dogma. The family you refer to are in this latter camp, whether they support the HQ or just enjoy the social JW company with its requirements of going through the motions.

I understand your desire for good but the basis for your religion is nevertheless faulty Watchtower fundamentalism.

My thought may sound crude but since most of us have been there including me; we were infantilised by this cult and to remain there is to remain stunted in our natural growth. To be a mature human is to experience the pleasure and satisfaction of self determination and to be beholden to none other than ourselves and our closest loved ones. The Watchtower Society deprives all its flock of this birthright.

• Virran
    Virran

The way I see it (The org) is that it's run by Satan. He's in the lead and casts spells on innocent people that long to serve God. Just as the bible prophecies. By following the WT we're disobeying God and ignore His warnings. We also ignore His logical advice not to trust in men, simply because they're all liars. And when we refuse to do honest background research because these liars (Satan) tell us not to, we can't really say anymore "we didn't know" on the judgement day.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The real problem with the WTS/JWS is that it takes away people from true Christianity and makes them subjective to corrupt Charlatanism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit