cleveland ohio roll call!!

by nowwhat? 3 Replies latest jw friends

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

i would like to know how many faders/faded are in the area. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CONTACTED ,NOR WILL I CONTACT YOU.

give brief background, here's mine:

born in lifer, family man, i live in the west suburbs of Cleveland. fed up with the false prohecies, revisionists history and no transparency of the org.

still have high regard for pure bible and christianity teachings.

• James Brown
    James Brown

I was born in Cleveland 1952. I went to the Brecksville Broadview Heights Congregation.

I lived in 7 Hills. Went to Normandy. I have lived in Florida since 81.

When 1976 came around I realized they were lying and it wasnt the truth.

Havent been to a meeting since 83. At one time I was a pioneer and ministerial servant.

I gave many 1 hour Sunday talks.

I was in before they had a governing body they just had Brother Knorr running the show.

I met him when I was Ham in Noahs Ark drama at the Old Cleveland Stadium.

• ateograciasadios
    ateograciasadios

Hi there,

I am in Cleveland Hights, and I faded about a year ago when one of the congregations was merged with another one in the East Side. It was just easy for me to find a excuse and never go back. I would actually be interested in getting to know ex-JWs!

• ptt7000
    ptt7000

I am not from Cleveland but part of my family are. The Fowlers, and the Crumps, JR Brown was in my uncle's congregation. JR Browns' brother and my brother were buddies in Gilead School. Still have lots of ties to Cleveland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit