Jesus wearing tight pants?

by mynameislame 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• mynameislame
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I suppose as criticizms go he would have to be happy with that one.

Anyway is there such a thing as too sexy.

• SecretHeart11
    SecretHeart11

Ok this is a bit OT, but can someone answer me this:

Don't JWs view homosexuality the same level of sin as everything else (I know in practice that they treat it way worse and 90% are just homophobic)?

I still can't believe the talk given in Italy and I wish there was a way to share it with my husband without him knowing I got it from an "apostate" source. I don't have any contacts in Italy! Are JWs supposed to check if their clothes are designed or made by people who are having premarital sex or who smoke or do drugs? Or is it only clothes designed by "the homosexuals who love it when we wear tight pants" that we now I be careful of? Makes me livid to think about. Such hateful words.

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Anyway is there such a thing as too sexy.

Apparantly so...

Saudi Arabia deports 'irresistible' men deemed 'too handsome' to women

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There is never too much genuine, real sexy. It's the fake kind that can go over the top.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not sure that pants (tight or loose) were very fashionable.

Here's a sketch, supposedly of a bunch of happy citizens celebrating the saturnalia (the forerunner of xmas).

and another Saturnalia celebration:

and, I understand that young serving men (usually slaves) may have worked naked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and a wall painting (from Pompeii) of a bunch of guys playing a dice game:

Images from: http://bjws.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/the-roman-mid-winter-festival-of.html

chosen solely because I had it on file, not neccessaarily for its authoritative status.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

In the U.K tight "pants" * give you a high voice.

* pants in the U.K mean Boxer Shorts etc. not what we call Trousers.

That guy kinda looks like I used to imagine Jesus looked, no wimp.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Oh yeah saturnalia, the forerunner to No Pants Day. Cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit